Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Dewsbury Rams V Fev Rovers.Sun 10thFeb 18.00KO

Match Prediction   36 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

A fantastic performance by Rovers in week 1 against Leigh needs to be backed up this week against the Rams.

Dewsbury 10 - 54 Featherstone

First Try - Hardman

M.O.M. - Crossley

Attendance - 1550

Always struggle against the rams -think they have recruited well and have a decent young hungry coach, that said dont think anyone expected todays scoreline

Dews 18 Fev 32

1st try hodson

MoM finn

Att 1326

Always struggle against the rams -think they have recruited well and have a decent young hungry coach, that said dont think anyone expected todays scoreline

Dews 18 Fev 32

1st try hodson

MoM finn

Att 1326

Leigh thought that they had recruited well. Dont wish to appear bullish, but on todays performance we could have held our own with quite a few of the SL.

Dewsbury always play well against us so we've got to focus and prepare well for a good tough battle on a tight pitch!

Rams 18 Rovers 32

MOM Heppy at FB

Att 1800 The Flatcappers will be out in force!!! :)

Narrower boggy pitch. Fev but not by as many as today

The pitch is narrower but our forwards are class I'm sure they will steam roller the dewsbury pack after what I saw today.

Dewsbury 10 Fev 52

1st try saxton

MOM crossley ( against his old team)

ATT 1500

Not a bad side the Rams.....we'll do well to follow up with a performance like today....Fev by 8

Dewsbury always play well against us so we've got to focus and prepare well for a good tough battle on a tight pitch!

Rams 18 Rovers 32

MOM Heppy at FB

Att 1800 The Flatcappers will be out in force!!! :)

Oi get your own score prediction...i baggsied that socre first! :P

Rams 16 Fev 26 smallest pitch in the league, difficult away day.

tight pitch may not suit our style but still a fev win too much power upfront

rams 12 fev 28 :)

att-rams first home game and seasons best with the capper army in tow---17/1800+ ;)

just recalled...went to rams /fax last season when premier sports were there..effin farce with cameras/mobile studio cutting the stand in half couldnt see in top left hand corner AT ALL...

just recalled...went to rams /fax last season when premier sports were there..effin farce with cameras/mobile studio cutting the stand in half couldnt see in top left hand corner AT ALL...

soz it was LEIGH but my point is the same!!

Sorry i won't be seeing my old mate Brian, not well enough. He is known by all the Dewsbury supporters. They have recruited well but I rewckon it will be

Dewsbury 12 Rovers 28.

MOM 'Bets' odds on favourite H odson.

in 2 months time we should have a stand on the owl lane score board end of our ground that will take the capacity from 3500 to 5800 so be room to see next season, that said i have to agree...

Exactly the same as at the Shay when sat in the Skircoat stand then. :dry:

in 2 months time we should have a stand on the owl lane score board end of our ground that will take the capacity from 3500 to 5800 so be room to see next season, that said i have to agree...

carcking news mate...generates more atmos does a roof on!

Should make this a cracking ground for rugby. Look forward to seeing that.

Just seen weather forecast for Sunday and its saying upto 4" of snow in the north, I would expect the game to go ahead but it will definitely be a leveller and stop young Hudson running down the wing to score a try Der Der de de d Der Der de de d

If it snows, if it all, it will be in the hills no way there will be 4" round here be lucky to get a covering in this area

Dont worry lads as long as you get here and the match goes ahead.Weve a lovely area to put you up in if you cant get home. :D :D

If it snows, if it all, it will be in the hills no way there will be 4" round here be lucky to get a covering in this area

1st decent comment I've read on this so far!!!!