Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Dewsbury Rams V Fev Rovers.Sun 10thFeb 18.00KO

Match Prediction   36 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Not a bad side the Rams.....we'll do well to follow up with a performance like today....Fev by 8

Closest prediction this week, most were well out

Very hard game. Can anybody tell me why Hodson didn't play? Was it just the conditions or is he injured. We were also missing a prop.

Very hard game. Can anybody tell me why Hodson didn't play? Was it just the conditions or is he injured. We were also missing a prop.

Should have said England. Is he injured also?

Don't think the conditions suited having Hepworth, Kain, Finn, Briggs, Kaye, Bussey and Ellis all in the same 17. Although saying that Bussey turned the game for us in the 2nd half, but maybe having a bit more bulk in the middle would have suited the style of rugby we needed to play more? Who knows, guess that's why I don't get paid the head coach's salary!

Don't think the conditions suited having Hepworth, Kain, Finn, Briggs, Kaye, Bussey and Ellis all in the same 17. Although saying that Bussey turned the game for us in the 2nd half, but maybe having a bit more bulk in the middle would have suited the style of rugby we needed to play more? Who knows, guess that's why I don't get paid the head coach's salary!

I thought that too Micahel, but with England, Haley and Spears injured I guess DP had his hand forced with regard to the number of big men he could field.