Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy

Tony Rea out!

11 posts in this topic

Not just based on todays game, I said at the time he was rehired that it was a mistake and quite presumptuous on the back of 4 or 5 wins to assume that he would have any type of long term impact. More important than that is what did he ever achieve in his previous tenure to warrant such praise? Did he win trophies? Challenge for honours? Why do people suggest that Tony Rea is gonna have this great impact? When Powell left it was a chance to wipe the slate clean and change the culture of the club like Michael Maguire did when Wigan hired him, its only one game in but i dont have much hope for the season ahead.......another major decision that management got wrong.

Not just based on todays game, I said at the time he was rehired that it was a mistake and quite presumptuous on the back of 4 or 5 wins to assume that he would have any type of long term impact. More important than that is what did he ever achieve in his previous tenure to warrant such praise? Did he win trophies? Challenge for honours? Why do people suggest that Tony Rea is gonna have this great impact? When Powell left it was a chance to wipe the slate clean and change the culture of the club like Michael Maguire did when Wigan hired him, its only one game in but i dont have much hope for the season ahead.......another major decision that management got wrong.

And who said that London fans would never be in tune with the full ethos of being an RL fan?

And who said that London fans would never be in tune with the full ethos of being an RL fan?

'kin brilliant. :lol:

Didn't think they palyed too badly myself - yes, there were 3 or 4 times when it looked like we failed to ground the ball over the line for one reason or another but hardly Rea's fault for that.

He does need to tighten up the tackling in our own 20 - every time Widnes came down that end they scored a try.....

Widnes away shirts out!! has there ever been a more garish strip :)

This thread's title has made it onto the @RLMeltdown Twitter account.

This thread's title has made it onto the @RLMeltdown Twitter account.

Beat me to it.

Dont you mean London out.Less than 2,000 there yesterday its got to be time to pull the plug.

just when you thought you had seen the most ridiculous thread on this forum, this one comes along..........