Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Art of Hand and Foot

Latics manager.

11 posts in this topic

I notice Ian dowie is favourite to return as Latics boss. Wasn't it him who nabbed our coach last time he was at boundary park. Best keep him away from Naylor then!!!

Im not surprised that you are posting about The Latics on here , as there is a total lack of interest any more in Oldham Rugby League , just look at all the posts recently about OLdham RLFC............NOT

Ha ha ......just look theres only you two and the moderator posting .................... :blink: on any of the topics

To be honest, I think Roughyedz has a very valid point. There is very little activity on the forum compared to the last few pre-seasons. That has to be worrying for the club. Sadly I can't see anything other than dwindling crowds yet again as there is no real excitement factor to get us down to the Whitebank field. I say that with sadness not malice before anyone has a go.

Have to disagree there Steve. Although quite at the moment, I think Oldham has been one of the most talked about teams during this close season. Only Salford and Bradford have probably generated more interest on all forums on the board. I suppose it was not all good what was said, but as they say any publicity is good publicity.

By the way what ever happened to john harbin? The said coach.

looking at the latics forum, apparently says he went to OZ