Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an other

same again for sunday night

8 posts in this topic

Dewsbury Rams v Featherstone Rovers

Ref: T Alibert Vid Ref: R Silverwood Touch J: M Kidd In Goal: - Touch J: A Gill In Goal: - Reserve: C Waywell Time K: - M Com: D Asquith

I don't mind alibert I thought he had a good game on Sunday and he didn't miss much if anything. I wouldn't mind him every week to be honest.he seemed very fair and that's all you can ask for.

Why are we playing Sunday night?

cos telly says we have to???

I don't mind alibert I thought he had a good game on Sunday and he didn't miss much if anything. I wouldn't mind him every week to be honest.he seemed very fair and that's all you can ask for.

Did not make many mistakes. During his warm up at least he looks interested and efficient. No "lard belly".

cos telly says we have to???

Didn't realise we were on TV. So are they doing Sunday night matches this year as well as Thursdays?

This is the only sunday game announced so far and theyve announced the first 16 rounds of fixtures to be screened on premier sports

Would consider this a trial in my opinion to see if viewing figures etc improve by having a sunday game

Or it just could be that they've got the bowls on today, on Freeview if anyone wants to watch. And obviously the Co-op is targetting its advertising a bit more as it's sponsored by Co-operative Funeral Care.