Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team and predictions for fax

133 posts in this topic

My team is CARTER CALDERS MORRIS HULME PATRICK FORBER LUPTON WAINE PHILLIPS DOWES PHILLIPS STACK OLSTRUM COWARD THACKARY(GORE a lad from widnes scrum half or hoker ) may be another from widnes?????

Aye doesn't look likely now but I'd have had a forad from Widnes to join coward n Thacks , as its gonna be physical !

a full out war,this is gonna be a belter ,hang in there boys and we can get something out of this game.

Heard a crac that there two more widnes lads coming tomorrow ??.

Kavanagh and Davies need game time.

Anyone else notice it is going to snow heavily in Halifax from 9. 00am tomorrow. I hope the Halifax team sets off early enough!

Heard a crac that there two more widnes lads coming tomorrow ??.

Me aswell could potentially make the team stronger tommorrow

Kavanagh and Davies need game time.

they want to improve there front row not weaken it - from what i seen last week them two wouldn't get in Workingtons front row

Shame for him he's a confidence player and his confidence and form have been way up since last third of last year. Widnes hotline ...!!!

defo a forward tussle that should decide the outcome of the game but i feel we will have to match their speed around the play the ball too and a genral intensity levels.

!skinny field and pitch like a postage stamp"! yes and the pitch will be same for both teams.

Sorry to hear Kris Coward is out. His form has beeb great over the past 12 months. The Widnes lads wont let us down though. Come on Town

haha all u stupin c*nt5 thinking u were gonna beat fax, haha wake up u skets #dreamland

they want to improve there front row not weaken it - from what i seen last week them two wouldn't get in Workingtons front row

If that bad then they won't get a chance at Widnes then.Pickgersgill is ahead and young Gerrard.

hulme showed some nice pace and side steps. i would like to see him in town shirt more often.

As I have said on another thread we need a halfback that can take the line on more. Gore is being used at hooker with Callum Phillips but Hulme played in the centre against Fax and had a good game.

hulme is definately the pick of the bunch so far and i hope we get some more games out of him. i dont think gore got much time to shine really and it might take him some game time to settle, but as soon as matty returns he will be surplus to requirements. davies done nothing wrong but in my opinion he isnt as good as the lads we have and with coward and acton returning i cant see him returning anytime soon.

Well it is good to hear Declan doing well and if Kavs and Davies don't puck things up they won't be at Widnes next year.Well if you are short at halfback try Gore there or Tom Gilmore.