Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thehullram

Championship Sponsor

80 posts in this topic

Well apparently it's something fizzy and fruity so I'm guessing its either Bollinger, Cristal or Vimto.

Pomagne?

With a side order of Twiglets and Demis Roussos in the background...

Sherbet Dib-Dab.

Never did it for me... always preferred dipping a traffic light lollipop into a packet of Blackcurrant-flavoured Rise & Shine.

Something fizzy and fruity apparently....(insert joke of choice)

Barbara Windsor? :O

maybe Irn-Bru.. Tango.. Rubicon (Would love it if it was!).. they are all i can think of..

Soda Stream?!..

Never did it for me... always preferred dipping a traffic light lollipop into a packet of Blackcurrant-flavoured Rise & Shine.

I don't think that title would fit on the trophy.

maybe Irn-Bru.. Tango.. Rubicon (Would love it if it was!).. they are all i can think of..

Soda Stream?!..

Irn Bru is a good shout.

Edinburgh Eagles for Championship 1 in 2015?

I don't think that title would fit on the trophy.

Fair enough! How about Roses Lime Juice Cordial With A Twist Of R-Whites Lemonade...

The Championship clubs are meeting today and a couple if items on the agenda are possibly moving the GF to Salford's stadium and the NRC Final to LSV. Also voting on whether to adopt the ClubCall gimmick in the Championship play offs.

The Championship clubs are meeting today and a couple if items on the agenda are possibly moving the GF to Salford's stadium and the NRC Final to LSV. Also voting on whether to adopt the ClubCall gimmick in the Championship play offs.

Away from Blackpool? To the ground of two of the participating teams? Oh I hope not!

I sort of understand it, and it is keeping money in the game, but. . . away from Blackpool? To the ground of. . . . etc etc etc

Moving the Finals away from Blackpool would seem sensible.The enlarged ground is now too large and I suspect getting increasingly expensive to hire.A more central location around Manchester would appear sensible,as would keeping more money in the game.

You might want to get that seen to.

You might want to get that seen to.

It did make the tongue a bit sore...

Be a shame if they moved the NRC from Blackpool.

If we are to move the GF (and I think we should, Warrington were hopeless hosts last year), can we have it on the sunny side of the pennines? Headingley would be ideal.

Please god, no club call.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was one Barr's brands, given their previous association with RL. The only obviously 'fruity' brand of theirs I can think of is Rubicon, but don't know how much of a fit that is.

Always been a sucker for the Mango flavoured Rubicon, though I've steered clear of it for a while since it is pretty much sugar + water + fruit concentrate. Mostly sugar!

Kingstone Press apparently. Whatever the f"ck that is.

Cider. Maybe having a team in Championship One from Cider country (ish) swayed it

Kingstone Press apparently. Whatever the f"ck that is.

... cider.

Oo arrrh.