Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thehullram

Championship Sponsor

80 posts in this topic

can't beleive there on about moveing the final away from blackpool ?? and to salford could there have been a bit of a sweetner to doctor whoever you buy salford and the rfl will give you the nrl cup final to give you some money back through renting the ground and beer sales ??? only a thought why not in yorkshire seems were the only teams that get to finals anyway

only a thought why not in yorkshire seems were the only teams that get to finals anyway

I think the numbers are slightly stacked in Yorkshire's favour in tha regard, don't you?!

Shame that such positive news about the sponsorship comes alongside the NRC leaving Blackpool and further dual registration nonsense.

I was thinking that I'd never heard of them, which seemed quite odd as the 2nd biggest UK cider producer, even if I rarely drink the stuff myself. Maybe I have though, as Stowford Press is the cider on tap in my local. B)

Stowford Press is a rival brand (though is pretty good!).

Kingsford Press looks good though. No morrisons round our way though.

Kingstone. Careful. You'll get Featherford fans onto you.

Ciders for girls

- bogbrush.

Good. More women in to the game.

- toilet roll holder.

Good. More women in to the game.

- toilet roll holder.

well, it IS the Championship after all. I mean, Its not as if its SuperLeague. :O

well, it IS the Championship after all. I mean, Its not as if its SuperLeague. :O

Indeed, whatwhatwhat.

Hey they're the same people that do 'Frosty Jacks'.

I remember on my birthday my mate gave me a giant (plastic) bottle of that as a present. Apparently it costs sod all from Tesco. Anyway within 10 minutes I was completely out of it. When walking to a nightclub I saw two tramps drinking it too, so sat down beside them and we drank together.

It really is the best, cheapest drink for getting absolutely ######d. Though it does taste a bit like ######. In fact it smelt and looked like my p.iss at the time so it might well of gone straight through me.

I'm a Strongbow or Magners drinker by trade but am willing to have a few of these by way of support.

So you don't like drinking cider then

havent heard of Kingstowne Press.. but nice Champs branding.. worls well with the dark red and blue.

It looks a bit like the old Winfield Cup branding from Australia, certainly with the font/maroon/blue thing going on. This isn't a criticism, mind.

So you don't like drinking cider then

Who are you? Adge Cutler?

See previous post. As June Whitfield says in carry on abroad, I tried it once and didn't like it.

I need Canetman to tell me how much this deal is worth.

Great that the Championships have now got a title sponsor. Also great that the sponsor is a company outside of the 'heartlands'. Hopefully this is just the start for rugby league being able to attract sponsorship from a wider geographical area.

Doh. :lol:

Good news though, hopefully this will work well for both parties.

Regarding moving the NL GF, why not move somewhere totally away from the heartland, but also somewhere that is a nice weekend away AND strategically important, e.g. Cheltenham or Oxford?

Regarding moving the NL GF, why not move somewhere totally away from the heartland, but also somewhere that is a nice weekend away AND strategically important, e.g. Cheltenham or Oxford?

I've got my popcorn sorted already for the reaction of the Fev/Leigh fans when the RFL announce they're off to Cheltenham for the Grand Final.

I've got my popcorn sorted already for the reaction of the Fev/Leigh fans when the RFL announce they're off to Cheltenham for the Grand Final.

I seem to recall it's only a year or two since Fev were there for a 7s competition.

That'll get them jumping. :)

I seem to recall it's only a year or two since Fev were there for a 7s competition.

yes, but they can afford a full team now.

Depends if the racing is on the day before/after!