Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mackin89

New shirt

37 posts in this topic

Slightly off topic but can anybody tell me if I can buy the red hoodie at the ground ? Thanks.

Naff Home Shirt warning.I have been on the Azzuri Shirt Kit builder and am unable to create a red and white hoop kit.Plenty of slashes and splodges but no red and white hoop combi,oh no.

Don't think Azzuri are doing the kit mate. The away kit wasn't theirs anyway.

Having been involved in kit design both at pro level and amateur level, hoops do not lend themselves well to displaying the sponsors logos i.e sleeves .Therefore kit manufacturers tend to avoid or offer them.

Don't think Azzuri are doing the kit mate. The away kit wasn't theirs anyway.

Well spotted although i did build the away kit on the Azzuri site.This is again systematic of the way we are run myself being a Home and Awayer avid follower of the club for life and I bet companies are falling over themselves to be involved with us at the quality pubilcity they receive.I am not aware if any will be on sale today but another defeat today and the market for the product will be further reduced.After all the initial hype of the new coaching regime when sales of kit would have been at the maximum we have now lost this window.Pre Christmas launch anyone?

What does everyone think of this season's shirts? I really like them both, but I think the club has missed a trick by not producing a classic red and white hooped shirt - would sell really well, I think.

Interesting about the shirt? Considering a lot of you negative whiners dont even go to games, oh you make me laugh you saddos.

Interesting about the shirt? Considering a lot of you negative whiners dont even go to games, oh you make me laugh you saddos.

Lambshanks likes this