Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Dick

Why is it...

11 posts in this topic

...that whe ever we play Sheffield they always seem to have a couple of extra days recovery than us. To add to the misery we also have the delightful Mr Ronnie Laughton refereeing on Friday night.

Its going to be great!! I love going to Sheffield especially at Don Valley!!

Ronnie Laughton. 18 points down before we start then!!!!!

It pays to get your excuses in early I always say.

:P

think you best get a few ready for sunday then bsj :rolleyes: .

Well Its Sheffield again . Cant remember when we last won a league game against them. somebody said 2001 :( . I made the mistake of being confident we would win the play off game and the league match at the mount when we led by 22 pts at half time. Hoping this time we will do it at the horrible Don Valley. I will be there to cheer them on . On a lighter note heard Mark Aston had asked the league if it was OK to put the 3pts on the board early and was considering letting us get 30pts up before staging another 2nd half recovery :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just kidding tommorow is a new game here,s hoping for that elusive Bulldog win before the council close Don Valley.

It is our best chance to beat them in a longtime and i will be there doing my bit!

It is our best chance to beat them in a longtime and i will be there doing my bit!

Oh no - you're not taking your laser pen again are you ? :O

Oh no - you're not taking your laser pen again are you ? :O

And my Jack Russell!

And my Jack Russell!

You should loan it to an eagles fan then they will take 11 away fans to games instead of 10

We can't afford to loose that much support ourselves, shame really he only has three legs