Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Experienced duo join on Dual Reg

116 posts in this topic

It's pretty clear that you're a text book moron, so I'll end our delightful little conversation here.

See ya!!!

We'll always be hunslet, always have been always will be. Now haven't you got a whippet to walk or a ferret to feed

I fed my ferrets earlier Macca , if he has'nt fed em yet he wants reporting to the RSPCA , high protein diet not whats left of the spam joint.........

That 1 on belle isle road nearly died when it had a sniff of your shoe in bus shelter a few year ago mate. Haha only in belle isle

Last season we looked and played like Barrow did last Sunday. To get relegated this season would be a total disaster , and could well be the end of our club.

No matter what it takes to stay up , we should take the help from Leeds or anybody for that matter.

Other clubs are doing this anyway , even Leigh did last year, with Wigan players and no-one said anything then.

Yes indeed we had Sam Tomkins,Tommy Leuleui and Hock one week or was it just an up and coming player in Tom Spencer?

We've only ever used 2 dual reg players. How many have you lot used doylum, you really are thick as fu*k

3 or 4 over 3 seasons (you sure you've not had any before?), all young players with little 1st team experience and with the exception of Ellis a bit of a letdown. Hardacre came back on DR on the understandjing that he'd be available all season but after being recalled by Leeds due to injuries after a couple of games, DP decided he was no longer a real option and didn't consider him again even the odd time he was available. If my memory serves my right Briscoe was on loan and not DR and offered absolutely nothing more than Fev already had. Playing established 1st team SL players so that they can have a run out is certainly not in the spirit of the DR system.

There was a very interesting interview in the either the YP or YEP with Tommy Haughey a couple of years ago when DR was first introduced in which he basically said it had a big negative effect on team morale. Worth a read if you can find it.

And finally you do know that feeder teams are part of Hetherington's master plan don't you? Here's to your club reaping what it's sown.

Sorry guys but I think it's totally wrong what is happening. Again Gaz is right it's going the same way as Australia. Again rugby league at pro level is a joke and the worst run professional sport in the world.

3 or 4 over 3 seasons (you sure you've not had any before?), all young players with little 1st team experience and with the exception of Ellis a bit of a letdown. Hardacre came back on DR on the understandjing that he'd be available all season but after being recalled by Leeds due to injuries after a couple of games, DP decided he was no longer a real option and didn't consider him again even the odd time he was available. If my memory serves my right Briscoe was on loan and not DR and offered absolutely nothing more than Fev already had. Playing established 1st team SL players so that they can have a run out is certainly not in the spirit of the DR system.

There was a very interesting interview in the either the YP or YEP with Tommy Haughey a couple of years ago when DR was first introduced in which he basically said it had a big negative effect on team morale. Worth a read if you can find it.

And finally you do know that feeder teams are part of Hetherington's master plan don't you? Here's to your club reaping what it's sown.

And you know that how.

Youve forgot to mention Briggs Les, didnt he play a full season while on loan from the Bulls??

well im happy with whats going to be a great squad on sunday

dr or loans just what is the difference anyway

loans have been going on years now so lets for a change use it to our advantage

hunslet , hunslet

thats our team and will be hunslet forever

now whos going to leigh on sunday on the norty 40

Yes indeed we had Sam Tomkins,Tommy Leuleui and Hock one week or was it just an up and coming player in Tom Spencer?

Now ive heard it all, a Leigh fan moaning about DL. Let me refresh your memory Bartholomew....does the names Tyrone McCarthy, Ryhs Evans, Matty Blythe ring any bells???

This is my last comment cause its gone beyond boring now. This is hunslets business, not fevs or Leigh's and if we're happy with it sack what every other club thinks

they were not established SL players, though they are well known now. None had played in a SL 'grand final' had they ? Young players, who gained some 1st team experience.

Kyle Leuluai & Richard Moore hardly fit that bracket do they, same goes for Wire's Paul Wood playing for Swinton.

Guess you need any help you can get..with Wigan playing Friday, we've got Sam Tomkins & Josh Charnley available (if selected) for Sunday's game....bring it on !!!

Yes he did on loan not dual reg Steve. the game is finished. Hunslet are now a feeder club why can't you see it? Macca said you have only used 3 players that's true but it's only the 2nd game of the season this week. The players can't be happy at the club surely.

Yes he did on loan not dual reg Steve. the game is finished. Hunslet are now a feeder club why can't you see it? Macca said you have only used 3 players that's true but it's only the 2nd game of the season this week. The players can't be happy at the club surely.

I'm sure you wouldn't have minded in 2008 when we finished bottom of the 2nd division to be packing down with two super league props either side of you? I'm pretty sure you'd have preferred your winning pay on more games then most, than all the losing pay you got that season?

How i read it is we either do this or club dies !

Its not the entire team & 3 or 4 is good for me as daz says as long as we pick the team

Guess you need any help you can get..with Wigan playing Friday, we've got Sam Tomkins & Josh Charnley available (if selected) for Sunday's game....bring it on !!!

no you don't, you can only play 1 or the other per week/weekend

I seems to me that the common theme amongst fans of the twinned clubs is the fear of relegation which I can understand. No one would want to be in the basement division.

If, as seems likely, we introduce two divisions of ten at SL level there would only be one division below and no up or down for the DR partnered clubs. Would you fans that agree with this system now continue to be happy with it given that scenario?

Its short sighted beyond belief, its embarrasing, your not Hunslet Hawks your Leeds feeder team, Mcdermot thinnks he is billy big boots at the min and trying to make out hes doing you a big favour, we all know whos getting the good deal. For me it wont make much difference the top 6 will still be the top 6 DR or not, i just hope they all get injured might make them think twice

Its short sighted beyond belief, its embarrasing, your not Hunslet Hawks your Leeds feeder team, Mcdermot thinnks he is billy big boots at the min and trying to make out hes doing you a big favour, we all know whos getting the good deal. For me it wont make much difference the top 6 will still be the top 6 DR or not, i just hope they all get injured might make them think twice

If this was a fan if the champions I could understand the arrogance but your just an also ran like the rest of us pal

If this was a fan if the champions I could understand the arrogance but your just an also ran like the rest of us pal

Were Featherstone Rovers PAL and always will be, were nothing like you, your a reserve side, theres no arrogance its plain wrong and you know it. Id be embarrased if i supported Hunslet

Were Featherstone Rovers PAL and always will be, were nothing like you, your a reserve side, theres no arrogance its plain wrong and you know it. Id be embarrased if i supported Hunslet

That pedestal gets higher and higher, the facts show Fev have have used more dual reg players than Hunslet to date! Yet we should be embarrassed, the mind boggles!

That pedestal gets higher and higher, the facts show Fev have have used more dual reg players than Hunslet to date! Yet we should be embarrassed, the mind boggles!

Utter bullshite. Your prostituting yourselves plain and simple, it will backfire because the teams that havent will be fired up and smash you, in the long run it will destroy your club, enjoy it while it lasts

FFs hunslet used 2 DR players on sun so what york used 5 against up here against haven , swinton used 2 first teamers against town and still got beat rumours are ade gardner and paul clough could be playing for haven on sun right or wrong it might happen but they would only replace 2 of our best players craig calvert and lee doran who are missing on sun