Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my missus

bbc league survey

8 posts in this topic

just a note to say if you are on the bbc rl website and a survey pops up don't ignore it, it takes 5mins and is all about the site and how to improve it.

What's the point? We should be attracting world wide sponsors already. RFL are a joke, to hell with their so called surveys - that only go towards funding Super League 'fans' and paying their household bills. It's true.

its a farce, a joke, a disgrace. I blame Woods and his lickspittle side-kicks. Bring back P and R, unlimited tackles, contested scums, ball with handles on....blah...bah....

its a farce, a joke, a disgrace. I blame Woods and his lickspittle side-kicks. Bring back P and R, unlimited tackles, contested scums, ball with handles on....blah...bah....

You missed off leather studs ;)

What's the point? We should be attracting world wide sponsors already. RFL are a joke, to hell with their so called surveys - that only go towards funding Super League 'fans' and paying their household bills. It's true.

It's a BBC survey. The more people that respond, the more they think people like RL.

It's a BBC survey. The more people that respond, the more they think people like RL.

I wasn't entirely serious. Besides, I am a SL fan hence not a real one.