See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

08/02/13 - Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves - KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

123 posts in this topic

Warrington squad: Ryan Atkins, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Mike Cooper, Ben Currie, Rhys Evans, Simon Grix, Micky Higham, Chris Hill, Brett Hodgson, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Richie Myler, Stefan Ratchford, Chris Riley, Trent Waterhouse, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood.

Wigan squad: Greg Burke, Josh Charnley, Gil Dudson, Liam Farrell, Ben Flower, Anthony Gelling, Darrell Goulding, Blake Green, Jack Hughes, Michael McIlorum, Lee Mossop, Sean O'Loughlin, Sam Powell, Paul Prescott, Pat Richards, Matty Smith, Scott Taylor, Iain Thornley, Sam Tomkins.

Can't see anything other than a Warrington win personally. I think their pack is far stronger than ours, and Smith is a more tactically astute coach (although I wouldn't replace Wane he's still been very good so far).

Also recently we've been unable to beat Warrington.

No offence to Salford, but win or lose, this match is the yardstick for seeing where Wigan are this season.

the loss of the star players from last season will see the pies flounder in this game wire by 18

Can't see past a Wire win ether myself. Would need a combination of Wire playing below par and Wigan being on top of their game for it to go any other way.

Wire to have an off day and Wigan to show why they can't be written off this season

Wire by 13 with the traditional Lee Briers one point clincher in the dying moments

Wigan are second favourites, but I think we'll give this a real go. We need to hang on at the start, move them around and use our back 5. If Wire play as well as they can, we'll be in trouble, but if they dip we need to take advantage.

Don't think it'll be a classic, whoever wins, will win by 3 tries

Hope for a big crowd and plenty of noise.

Heart says Wigan, head says Warrington. Still not quite sure of what to expect this season.

Wigan by a score and half.

Is that 9 or 30? 30 seems a bit disrespectful.

Seems the majority of posts ive seen elsewhere fancy Wigan. Not bad considering plenty have been writing them off.

Gutted I can only watch this on Sky - hopefully a belter.

Cant wait for the game tonight, im not expecting much however. Just not sure what kind of team we are going to be this year, just hope we can put in a good performance and make it a close game.

Wire by 14

The mighty primrose and blue boys by 18

The mighty primrose and blue boys by 18

Golly, Wire must be favourites. (Anticipated) success has many fathers down Wilderspool way.