Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/02/13 - Catalan Dragons v Salford City Reds - KO 6pm (CET)

Who will win?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalan Dragons
    • Salford City Reds
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

Always going to be tough even with full strength quad. Taking out the only recognised half back didn't help. Hope he receives more protection next game.

This season is going to be tough for Salford but after the off season I don't care.

Always going to be tough even with full strength quad. Taking out the only recognised half back didn't help. Hope he receives more protection next game.

This season is going to be tough for Salford but after the off season I don't care.

Sean Long raging about this on twitter - asking for a 16wk ban.

Calling it assault - I suppose hed know.

Says it was so late the receiving player had caught the ball before Fages hit,

IDIOT

Yes, Ant would have been much more concise if he'd described you thus.

Anyone listening to the Radio Manc phone-in? I think, by the end, we'll have had someone calling for Bousquet to be lynched! We've had more Salford fans on with a view on the incident than attend some home games.

Shirley, who was just on, was the person Theo lived with when he first arrived as a 16 year old. No wonder she was upset. Other than her and Long, I've not heard the others.

Shirley, who was just on, was the person Theo lived with when he first arrived as a 16 year old. No wonder she was upset. Other than her and Long, I've not heard the others.

Not having a go, RW, I quite like a bit of passion.

Not having a go, RW, I quite like a bit of passion.

Didn't take it as such, just hope the fans continue to support the team. It will be a long tough season but we are still here

I attended the match but didn't see the incident. Bousquet is a really big young forward. Any shoulder charge on Fages from a player his size would always I think be high. I'm not a fan of it. Bousquets played a couple of seasons in the French league with Lezignan as a teenager. I cannot remember him ever been sin bined never mind being sent off. I like to think it was a clumpsy but dangerous challenge that he will learn from.