Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/02/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Hull KR - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

wakey by 4 due to home advantage

31-30 last time.......think the scoreline will be lower but equally as close....waley to edge it by 2 pts

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Omari Caro, Dale Ferguson, Graeme Horne, Adam Walker, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Jordan Cox, George Griffin, Josh Hodgson, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Craig Hall, Michael Dobson, Greg Eden, Sam Latus, Lincoln Withers.

Wakefield squad: Richard Mathers, Peter Fox, Dean Collis, Ben Cockayne, Paul Sykes, Tim Smith, Justin Poore, Paul Aiton, Andy Raleigh, Ali Lauiti'iti, Danny Kirmond, Danny Washbrook, Kyle Wood, Kyle Amor, Oliver Wilkes, Frankie Mariano, Vince Mellars, Reece Lyne, Chris Annakin.

why is this game even on telly?

Two teams who fought out an epic battle to make last years play offs, a battle won by the mighty Trinty in heart stopping & dramatic circumstances, Oh how SKY lament not televising the clash that settled the argument at Craven Park!

that doesn't answer the question but thanks for taking the time

Cos it's better than watching Cas getting tonked by Leeds again.

that doesn't answer the question but thanks for taking the time

You're welcome!

I would have thought it's obvious.

It's so it clashes with Brighton v Hull City which is also on Sky albeit, kicking off 25 mins earlier. I'll bet there's plenty of pubs in Hull where RL watchers are deprived of their SL fix due to a girlyball game taking place with a bit of local interest.

Fortunately, my local will be showing both, but I bet there will be a lot of ill feeling in a fair few East Hull pubs.

Oh, and Rervers to sneak it by about 4.

Serious question.

Why shouldn't it be?

Apart from last night's game, probably the two closest matched teams of the round. Bradford and Hull maybe potentially better but Hull were on last week. What game would you have chosen?

sky are probably looking to show a number of sides before they just show Leeds and Warrington.

sky are probably looking to show a number of sides before they just show Leeds and Warrington.

I'm interested in seeing how 'they'll just show Leeds and Warrington' when the two sides aren't playing each other.

I'm interested in seeing how 'they'll just show Leeds and Warrington' when the two sides aren't playing each other.

The rest of us are just nameless faceless entities until those two have a trophy apeice.

Oh and by all accounts the M62 is still shut both ways for those Hull KR fans travelling over.

This new thing with Sky showing the squads in their normal clothes looks really bad! They could at least have a club top on!