Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/02/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Hull KR - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Wakefield look to have the stronger team for this one. Hull KR still missing several players.

This new thing with Sky showing the squads in their normal clothes looks really bad! They could at least have a club top on!

I was thinking the same thing. Looks tacky and unprofessional IMO.

Mika in trouble on Tuesday, I reckon.

Ganson needs to realise that the players are meant to be the centre of attention not himself. There's controlling the game and then there's just having your ego on show.

Ganson's after a gig in the NFL. Personal foul, helmet to helmet tackle, 15 yard penalty.

Why are they banging on about a really basic obstruction?

Why are they banging on about a really basic obstruction?

KR or Sky? Sky cos KR were; KR cos they lost the plot.

The 2 clowns on form tonight, we had Bill Sykes and Kyle Eastmond.

Then they think Mica tackled with his head, straight forward collision in tackle.

HW

I've always thought a lot of Ben cockayne.

Danny Kirkmond nearly had tomorrow's Sunday dinner on show then!! :O

I enjoyed the game but would like someone to explain what the commentary team were saying regarding Lincoln Withers' injury? Did I hear them relay a spokesman's thoughts that Withers might not actually have suffered concussion? If so, I'm baffled. I thought I saw the player knocked unconscious.. if so, does that not constitute "concussion?" And if it doesn't, what precisely does it take for a rugby league player to suffer concussion? I dread the thought that players are encouraged to return to the field of play before the proper mandatory period...

The other thing I didn't like was Dobson flailing his arms about, shaking his head in apparent bewilderment and questioning just about every decision the referee made. He's a good player, but I hope he cuts out these shows of dissent. It doesn't suit him.

I enjoyed the game but would like someone to explain what the commentary team were saying regarding Lincoln Withers' injury? Did I hear them relay a spokesman's thoughts that Withers might not actually have suffered concussion? If so, I'm baffled. I thought I saw the player knocked unconscious.. if so, does that not constitute "concussion?" And if it doesn't, what precisely does it take for a rugby league player to suffer concussion?

Concussion is a condition in itself. You don't automatically get concussion when you are knocked out. You can tell when someone has concussion because they generally talk a load of rubbish and act very strangely.

You can tell when someone has concussion because they generally talk a load of rubbish and act very strangely.

Eddie and Stevo suffer from concussion then?

Concussion is a condition in itself. You don't automatically get concussion when you are knocked out. You can tell when someone has concussion because they generally talk a load of rubbish and act very strangely.

Does that explain the nonsense spouted on here at times? :lol:

You cross 'em, everyone else will happily bang 'em in.

This new thing with Sky showing the squads in their normal clothes looks really bad! They could at least have a club top on!

I agree, although Dale Ferguson and anyone else on a short term loan would have to do multiple shots, I wonder what they'd have shown if he'd scored.

The other thing I didn't like was Dobson flailing his arms about, shaking his head in apparent bewilderment and questioning just about every decision the referee made. He's a good player, but I hope he cuts out these shows of dissent. It doesn't suit him.

He's after Briers' gig when he retires.