Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/02/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Hull KR - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Eddie and Stevo suffer from concussion then?

according to Stevo Wigan went through coaches yesterday - John wane, jean wane and finally Shaun wane. I assumed they were brothers.

9000+ there apparently.

Wakey have sold 4500 season tickets at £125 for adults= fantastic value for money. Lets say HKR brought 2000 fans which is on the high side. That means nearly 3000 locals are walking up to the ground for a game that's televised and paying £20 to get in when they could have a season ticket for £125. Amazing

the main injury to Withers was the cut to the head, caused by the accidental boot to the head as he went down - hopefully a speedy recovery. Probably a head guard wearer for a bit

I was at the game. I reckon the seats were two thirds capacity and so was the rest of the ground. I've no idea whether that means 9000. Rovers yet again concede 30 points. Until that defence is fixed they will continue to lose. Having said that I thought the Mika leading with the head and the obstruction in the second half both might not have been given by different officials on a different day.

I agree, although Dale Ferguson and anyone else on a short term loan would have to do multiple shots, I wonder what they'd have shown if he'd scored.

But they do already take shots of them in club shirts for the try VT. I'm sure they'll be some random explanation!

I enjoyed that. Paterson's footwork and power for his try were phenomenal. Smith remains a curate's egg, but can find the pass. Nice to see so many "flawed" (without being critical) players going well at Trinity. Maybe Agar isn't too shabby a coach after all.

the main injury to Withers was the cut to the head, caused by the accidental boot to the head as he went down - hopefully a speedy recovery. Probably a head guard wearer for a bit

Have you seen the picture of the sutured cut circulating on Twitter? It's enormous. (The cut that is, not the picture)

Have you seen the picture of the sutured cut circulating on Twitter? It's enormous. (The cut that is, not the picture)

Link?

I've always thought a lot of Ben cockayne.

Cornflakes went all over then!