Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

10/02/13 - Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos - KO 3.30pm

Who will win?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

137 posts in this topic

Looking forward to the usual Tweedledee / Tweedledum Leeds fans queuing up to pretend they don't care.

Just seen your comment and all it does is confirm what many think of you.

Is there really any need for that?

In future I'll refrain from taking any part in these polls as it seems to serve nothing more than invite bitterness from idiotic supporters of the team you pick to lose.

Well done

ha sorry i"m with kenny, great when massive predictions go wrong.

Just seen your comment and all it does is confirm what many think of you.

Is there really any need for that?

In future I'll refrain from taking any part in these polls as it seems to serve nothing more than invite bitterness from idiotic supporters of the team you pick to lose.

Well done

Thanks for your kind words - obviously your original post had no malice in it whatsoever. Still, good to see you taking no further part and confirming what I thought what most people think of me.....la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la :D

Thanks for your kind words - obviously your original post had no malice in it whatsoever. Still, good to see you taking no further part and confirming what I thought what most people think of me.....la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la :D

No malice meant at all, maybe I should have jst put 50 - nil to Leeds but the forum would be pretty boring without members writing in more detail than that!

One thing that's 100% absent from my post is personal insults!

You're better than that Keni, there was no malice in his post.

There was malice meant, egg on face, admit it, move on, forget it!

No there wasn't and as I said there's no personal attack on Kenny or anyone else either yet within minutes of the game ending KTs on here having a go at me personally. The speed at which he did so suggests he's been burning up all week just waiting to do it if the result went Cas's way, that's personal whichever way you look at it.

Why shouldn't he after what you posted?

you meant Cas are sh*te Leeds will get 100 just like the f*v fans last week, don't apologise Kenny

Does that make them Champions then?!

No,Cas won,well done to them but it is as Kenny also stated,their biggest game of the season.

Good win for Cas,they will test many more teams this season.

OK all - fair point, I shouldn't have posted what I did and offer a full apology

Good man.

Omega's post was just a bit of local rivalry, your reply after the result was a fair bit ott.

It's nice when our teams pull off a shock and we like to make the absolute most of it when it happens, hence your post.

Your apology is a cracking result, knowing you personally, I was just about to let everyone know what an ar se you are. :D

Let's leave it there if it's accepted. :)

you meant Cas are sh*te Leeds will get 100 just like the f*v fans last week, don't apologise Kenny

Too late. He's already shown that he is the bigger man and apologised. Well done Kenny.

edited for a typo

OK all - fair point, I shouldn't have posted what I did and offer a full apology

Thanks, accepted

Three people, probably all Castleford fans, predicted the Tigers to win, everyone else seemed to think that the form Leeds showed against Hull and the points Warrington scored against Cas in their first game suggested that Leeds were gearing up for the WCC and would be too well prepared for Cas. That's all that was behind my prediction.

Cas proved me wrong about themselves and Leeds!

Malice never came into it.

knowing you personally, I was just about to let everyone know what an ar se you are. :D

:)

Don't worry Rob, your point is still valid!

Thanks, accepted

Three people, probably all Castleford fans, predicted the Tigers to win, everyone else seemed to think that the form Leeds showed against Hull and the points Warrington scored against Cas in their first game suggested that Leeds were gearing up for the WCC and would be too well prepared for Cas. That's all that was behind my prediction.

Cas proved me wrong about themselves and Leeds!

Malice never came into it.

Leeds by brutal annihilation of a capitulant Tigers

aye alright

Don't worry Rob, your point is still valid!

:lol:

Not seen the game today but having seen the result and witnessed Castleford's first game last week, there is one thing we can be sure of - they are never going to give in.

Their starting 13 last week looked really strong, they were just blown away early on, but they will be a match for most teams if they can stay fit.

Credit must go to Basil, he's certainly got them fired up!

Great old fasioned game in the mud with a spot of biff. Dissapointed personally but left knowing I'd seen a good tough game of RL. Well done Cas

Great old fasioned game in the mud with a spot of biff. Dissapointed personally but left knowing I'd seen a good tough game of RL. Well done Cas

Great post, good on ya.

Wires held back, made positional changes with key players, gave castleford plenty of ball Leeds to batter castleford by 30 plus.

Leeds look good IMHO

Well a week on and a great result for the tigers, very surprised and well done.

Just goes to show home advantage, a week together and bond as one.

Love the banter on here, it's only a forum and no hard feelings.......