Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

10/02/13 - Widnes Vikings v St Helens - KO 3pm

Who will win?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • St Helens
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

95 posts in this topic

even before the london game i thought we would win this one and i stick to what i thought and go for a widnes win.................we owe them big time for the ghost missed conversion last season. if it comes down to the half backs deciding the game then i honestly think hanbury and mellor are superior to lomax and hohaia/gaskell and proved as much at our ground last term. the only area where stains are far superior to widnes is that they have james roby.

we might even see some of this on sunday......................

Looking forward to this weekend, big night out in Liverpool for my bro's birthday followed by hung-over afternoon of Rugby at the Stobart.......hope we get a packed house for our first home game of the season

Hope this is an epic. If Hock plays, there'll be fireworks. Widnes to win a very high scoring game.

Hope this is an epic. If Hock plays, there'll be fireworks. Widnes to win a very high scoring game.

I think if that happens there'll very much be shouts of "Brown out!!"

I think if that happens there'll very much be shouts of "Brown out!!"

In which case you must all shout "Brown in". He looks the ideal coach for them to me.

This game could benchmark both clubs season...... Saints to pinch it by 2 - 4 pts

No idea whether Saints will win this or not. I will probably be able to tell what chance we have within the first 15 minutes. If we look anything like we did within the first 15 minutes of the game on Saturday, I'll probably go home. :)

Widnes squad: Dave Allen, Shaun Briscoe, Hep Cahill, Jon Clarke, Ben Cross, Paddy Flynn, Alex Gerrard, Rhys Hanbury, Gareth Hock, Willie Isa, Phil Joseph, Macgraff Leuluai, Stefan Marsh, Joe Mellor, Eamon O'Carroll, Cameron Phelps, Steve Pickersgill, Lloyd White, Frank Winterstein.

St Helens squad: Paul Wellens, Ade Gardner, Jordan Turner, Sia Soliola, Francis Meli, Lance Hohaia, Jonny Lomax, Josh Perry, James Roby, Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Tony Puletua, Jon Wilkin, Willie Manu, Anthony Laffranchi, Mark Flanagan, Josh Jones, Lee Gaskell, Tommy Makinson, Joe Greenwood.

Saints to make Widnes pay for last weeks disaster against Hudds and win by 24 at least.

Nice to see Briscoe and Phelps back in......along with some fella called Hock too

i still think that we will finally beat the stains, my mate john stankevitch tips a widnes win by 12 but i think it will be closer. widnes by 6

only 2000 tickets left for the game..........happy days

only 2000 tickets left for the game..........happy days

Sorry to be lazy, but what is the capacity? It could sell out. Hock may find a fair bit of support from "neutrals" bearing pies. Come on Hocky lad!

13k or so.......trouble is one stand will be shut so it'll be more like 10k on the day

13k or so.......trouble is one stand will be shut so it'll be more like 10k on the day

Why is a stand shut?