Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

rugby league themed beer mats

11 posts in this topic

a little off topic i know but i got an email from a chap in moscow, asking if i could get him some rugby league themed beer mats, apparently he is a beer mat collector who also loves rugby league and wants to get as many as possible twinning the two.............anyone who can help please pm me and i will give you his address...........

Don't think I've seen one of those in this country since Slalom lager was involved, now we have a couple of drinks companies as sponsors maybe we should be asking them to do them and get them into pubs

a little off topic i know but i got an email from a chap in moscow, asking if i could get him some rugby league themed beer mats, apparently he is a beer mat collector who also loves rugby league and wants to get as many as possible twinning the two.............anyone who can help please pm me and i will give you his address...........

We want no talk of twinning, thank you. :dry::angry:

Read an article on beer mats a couple of years ago. Apparently most are made in Germany and the market has crashed - no one puts them out anymore and saves a lot of money.

Full colour printing on heavy card isn't particularly cheap.

Wigan brought some out a few years ago, I think.

And there was these.

Im sure Tetley's did some when they sponsored SL. I think they had quiz questions on the back. And maybe Stones Bitter too, but that was a long time (and many pints) ago

Im sure Tetley's did some when they sponsored SL. I think they had quiz questions on the back. And maybe Stones Bitter too,

You wave that Willy around lad :lol:

You wave that Willy around lad :lol:

Banter! Hilarious.

Do I play your role now, and get all condenscending and adopt the 'moral' high ground whilst acting all offended? :D

got one from orrell stjames club, advertising a link up between wigan warriors and the local trust in a get fit campaign...surely there is more how about saints gold?

i have a box full of old aussie leagues clubs beer mats from all sorts of strange clubs as well as the nrl clubs