Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

casablanca

Pitch passes inspection for Sundays game - definitely on

24 posts in this topic

Great stuff . So much fantastic work done by so many people , and the BOD can be proud of their guardianship of the club as they've took our historic ground to a new era . We'll all be proud townies on Sunday , and what a fitting game to christen new Derwent Park !

Any news if us species are needed to do any small jobs at DP before the fax match, anything will be better than gan shopping with mother bear ;)

Any news if us species are needed to do any small jobs at DP before the fax match, anything will be better than gan shopping with mother bear ;)

The club is asking for volunteers to report to the ground on Sunday morning. I think it was 9.30am or 10am.

Ring the club on 01900 603609 for more info.

The club is asking for volunteers to report to the ground on Sunday morning. I think it was 9.30am or 10am.

Ring the club on 01900 603609 for more info.

Might need to take a shovel.....Snow forecast now :(

Great ... Do you guys remember that famous Sky game with Halifax which was played on a beach !!! We won and Harrison argued with the ref all the way through ! Good days .

18 - 18 and both teams first point of the season, as i recall. A lot's happened since then.

No not that one Keith . Year we were 9th in the year before SL when we did really well . Friday night on Sky with Bill Arthur telling us how much sand had been moved from the beach ! We won comfy with Ellis scoring a nice try yes.

18 - 18 and both teams first point of the season, as i recall. A lot's happened since then.

It was 36-10 to us wasnt it, with Brad Hepi absolutely bossing it.

No not that one Keith . Year we were 9th in the year before SL when we did really well . Friday night on Sky with Bill Arthur telling us how much sand had been moved from the beach ! We won comfy with Ellis scoring a nice try yes.

Oh, you'll be old one day you know. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha ha yeh , I am already according to my nephew . It's all relative ! Ill settle for being as clued up as you when I am Keith ! I am 40 this year but I don't wanna talk about it ...

Ha ha yeh , I am already according to my nephew . It's all relative ! Ill settle for being as clued up as you when I am Keith ! I am 40 this year but I don't wanna talk about it ...

"When I am Keith" Is that who your gonna be when you grow David? ha ha.

Aim high ....

Good lad. You ever thought about the diplomatic corps? :)

Great i love Ferrero Rocher ... Ill take a posting in Australia or New Zealand , but knowing my luck I'd probably get Afghanistan , not that did Rory Stewart any harm .

Me too mate, but did you know 40 is the new 21.