Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil. K

From the Fax wed site

11 posts in this topic

couldnt agee more ! about time a club stood up and said what it really think , rfll really r a joke

couldnt agee more ! about time a club stood up and said what it really think , rfll really r a joke

Now they have come out and made this public statement, all clubs who agree should do the same.

well said Halifax

With regard to other clubs speaking out if they are against it im sure the likes of Hunslet, York Swinton et al all are all for it so it will be total silence from them !!!!

Barrow had my respect as a club well before all this DR makarky. Now I have even more admiration for your resilience and opting out of this bloody farce.

Rfl my fat ginger ar se!!!

Well done Halifax.

Question - Are The Sky Super League Circus clubs deliberately trying to destroy Rugby league or are they just extremely short sighted and selfish and don't realise how they are damaging the game.

probably the 2nd scenario mate but they couldnt give a flyin fcuk if the 1st scenario were to happen

lets use all this negative vibe as a positive . christ you dont need a silly comment from an away team coach pinned on the changing room wall to get motivated . the rfl are doing it for them.

lets use all this negative vibe as a positive . christ you dont need a silly comment from an away team coach pinned on the changing room wall to get motivated . the rfl are doing it for them.

You have it spot on!