Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie_Rombo

Dewsbury vs Featherstone

31 posts in this topic

No offence but if I knew better, I'd have though you have something against Jamaine. Have you?

Just the fact that he's not good enough at this level. That doesn't constitute me having anything against the lad, just plain and simple.

Plus, I can't see him getting a game this season as he can only play one position (wing) and there's, Morton, Buchanan, Scott, Pryce, and Beckett all better than him.

Just the fact that he's not good enough at this level. That doesn't constitute me having anything against the lad, just plain and simple.

Plus, I can't see him getting a game this season as he can only play one position (wing) and there's, Morton, Buchanan, Scott, Pryce, and Beckett all better than him.

Beckett isn't a winger though is he ? Think they signed the wrong player between akaidere and olpherts who was never given any kind of chance under WJ, but he should still be given a go until austin is back IMO.

Olpherts was unlucky not to be given a real chance last season,he's now playing up at Thornhill.

Olpherts was unlucky not to be given a real chance last season,he's now playing up at Thornhill.

I've heard rave reviews about him at Thornhill. But Thornhill ain't in the Championship.

Beckett isn't a winger though is he ? Think they signed the wrong player between akaidere and olpherts who was never given any kind of chance under WJ, but he should still be given a go until austin is back IMO.

I heard Beckett can play both Wing and Centre maybe that's why Morrison played him on the wing against Halifax.