Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEANO

we're hull and we're proud of it

8 posts in this topic

They had a York shirt on and they celebrated the tries as it meant something to them. That will do for me. Also, they wouldn't have done a thing had it not been for our players in Brown, Scott, Lee, Nicholson, Ford, Aldous etc playing so well.

Thought we were superb today Hull lads and York lads. If they've got a York shirt on that's good enough for me.

Well said Mr Hall , thought Matt Nicholson was immense , great go forward & Jack Aldous was his usual impressive self , Brownies kicking game is pure quality , the kick over the top for Jack Bristoe was pure genius , Sam Scott never shirked a thing & Jas Golden showed quality , Sully for someone with the injury he has drove the ball in at pace & with great strength & Jack Lee showed what a quality hooker he is , all in all a great display by everyone

oh how i wish they were our players. really enjoyed the game though

Most of 'em were and the contenders for the man of the match award ALL were in my reading of the game.

Team spirit looked really good, noticeable that when Danny Nic put that massive 40-20 in, that nearly all the team ran to him to give him a pat on the back.

He'll of a kick for the 40/20 Andy , thought both half backs kicked well , Brownie in particular

Cracking display. Lost count of the number of conversions Brownie put over from wide out. Best display in a long time. More please!