Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seatontown

supporters

64 posts in this topic

so called supporters who think its big to throw drink over away supporters when the away team scores but back down when confronted by home supporters are not welcome at dp stay away or own up s--t heads

Just sillyness to be honest but let's not have a 10 second incident spoil what was a great performance and improved crowd!

Not having a go Seatontown but why didn't you go to the stewards as that's what they are there for?

No we do not need these type of supporters agreed, verbal banter is more than enough but one person acting the clown is a small minority isn't a problem!

Fax fans complained because someone threw a pint. Obviously nobody seen who it was and nobody admitted to doing it. Was a bit ###### to hear some of the old songs creeping back in as well. Lets cut it out. I couldn't care less about the opposition fans lets just get behind the lads.

No we do not need these type of supporters agreed, verbal banter is more than enough but one person acting the clown is a small minority isn't a problem!

if this isn't a problem after over 30 years suporting town home and away i think i will stay at home !

if this isn't a problem after over 30 years suporting town home and away i think i will stay at home !

Because of one person throwing a pint your going to stop at home 1 person out of 1000

We need all the support we can get and if you have been for 30 years you will have seen this before, I've been over 20 and seen worse then that!

Encouraging crowd , something to build on . Everyone there should wanna come back as we have a team that gives everything , has quality , and with potential to be much better still . We're gonna be a worthy watch . And great to see that traditional strip again on the lads . Next change of strip the blue v is due a comeback !

I don't think there is anything clever or big in throwing pints over anyone, never mind which team they support, and the same about singing stupid songs about the visiting fans. I thought we had long passed that stage and have shown that when done right you lads can lift our team and get other fans behind the shouting and singing.

Lets stick to that for future games. I do think though that that one incident was dealt with by Town fans telling the guilty one not to be so stupid. We don't need bad publicity for one very small incident, so lets put it to bed and move on.

I fully agree this sort of thing should not be happening and needs stamped out , we had a great day today and again one clown spoils things and I fully agree that it needs sorted out, this is not football its a famliy game were peolpe should be able to come and have a great day supporting there team, were ever they are from, come on Town sort it out its happening to often. :(

On the other side ov it what a waste ov a PINT times are HARD get it drunk dont waste it

It is if your having a pint thrown over you, thought you would have sorted the idiots by now.