Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seatontown

supporters

64 posts in this topic

York fan who remembers the bad old days. Small incident maybe but if those couple of Fax fans who came over had a couple more pints on board then things could have been a whole lot worse and turned very ugly indeed.

to be honest ive got a well paid job but theres no way i,d pay 3 quid for a drink and throw it over someone its stupid doesnt make you big doesnt make you hard could end up with you getting slapped and looking like a ###### in front of your marras

Town put up a great performance today against one of the top teams in this league and we are here talking about one idiot throwing a pint of beer for which he was sorted by his own fans. Move on.

Well said keith i put on a post hoping to get our fans taking about the game today .Letts get back to talking about a great performance from the lads today.

Donald might ov been jam u tool

what you on about might have been jam?? you meaning might have been a haven fan your scraping the barrel daft lad all the haven crackpots where at keighley today

was quite funny when when keighley fans started singing "youve got more sheep than us " i got the the boys singing "youve got more mosques than us" soon shut them up

Donald we dont care a ####WHAT you were singing at KEIGHLEY now ### of back to your well paid job. And let us get back to talking about our game today

Donald we dont care a ####WHAT you were singing at KEIGHLEY now ### of back to your well paid job. And let us get back to talking about our game today

£45k a year he keeps telling everybody :rolleyes:

All the jam was at keighley were there donald all ####ing 50 of them

aye all ###### 50 of them crackpots try doubling that number coach full and quite a few cars full aswell xxxx

Well on that money i just wonder if he goes to marks @ sparks for his jam when all the rest of the poor jam eaters have to go to ALDI HA HA.

Well on that money i just wonder if he goes to marks @ sparks for his jam when all the rest of the poor jam eaters have to go to ALDI HA HA.

Obviously more outlets for preserve in Workington than Whitehaven abu maybe that shows where it is most needed!!! (I'll get my coat...)

The deluded ones always exaggerate the number of supporters that go to away matches...... that coach will have been a 16 seater!!! :lol:

I think your right OTTO and i heard Donald paid for it out of his high wages what a grand fellow that man is.ha ha.

Haha donalds a tight get you know and never believe what coxy says you know what his like

I was at Keighley and me and my mate live in yorkshire as do quite a few others don't need a coach or a car went on the train

Haha donalds a tight get you know and never believe what coxy says you know what his like

I feel sorry for how bad your crack is. I really do pal