Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChunkyOnion

Popular Side Toilets

21 posts in this topic

Oh how I missed them today!

Think we should campaign to bring back the wall cos it's a long way to go to the toilet block when you're bursting for a jimmy riddle.

me too. i walked through the back of the popular side to see the legendary toilets had gone!! so many peeing memories in there over the years

I think a couple of folk used the wall anyway judging by the puddle on the way out!! I think they are putting some there aren't they?

Ground was well spruced and tiptop but the state of the track took the cosmetic shine off with the bad weather.

That's where the porta-loos are going for the world cup matches, so you'll be able to visit them again. :lol: :lol:

I would have thought the toilets had grade 2 listed status and could not be knocked down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought the ground looked good and theres still work to be carry out yet, well done all.

Just like to say a massive thank you to all at Dopeland for the total -ock up they managed to do so we could up grade our little ground, we are for ever in your debt :lol: :lol: :lol:

please feel free to have a little look ;)

Dear me unicorn that's a long riddle !

It's more like 4.5 seconds nowadays David, the old prostrate is playing up. :)

I would have thought the toilets had grade 2 listed status and could not be knocked down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep those toilets deserved to be given listed status..... Those toilets where part of the character of Derwent Park. :mellow:

Why do you need new facilities at Derwent Park? When I visit I just p**s on the floor.

#toilet

OMG they're all crawling out of the woodwork now :rolleyes:

Why do you need new facilities at Derwent Park? When I visit I just p**s on the floor.

#toilet

Just because you do that at your home doesn't mean you have to do it everywhere you go!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And should I need to defecate on my trips to Derwent Park I've always found an abundance of quiet places to do my business.

#****hole

What a lovely fellow you are, you **** on our terraces and our boys just do the same to your team. :)

Hold on, a jameater has came on here and by trying to be humorous has shown us he pisses and ####### on the floor? And he thinks that is funny and also a slight on us? Blimey, I think we may have found the thickest jameater in the world here, and thats pretty much as thick as anyone could be.

oh the #****hole that's hosting the RLWC for cumbria. good job allerdale stepped in after your mass failure.

Is this the "Return of Choccy" or is it the "Son of Choccy" or............. ? There surely isn't more than one, is there?

cant beat a gud ###### against a wall, av ad plenty in that pisser and it will be missed

And should I need to defecate on my trips to Derwent Park I've always found an abundance of quiet places to do my business.

#****hole

Funny that, because we took the -iss out of you lot 5 times last season didnt we :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: please say thanks to Dopeland next time you sign on :D

Probably same sort of reason as Copeland residents sneak in to Workington to do their shopping!!!!!