Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fillipo del toro

Spotland Pubs Latest

9 posts in this topic

For my sins I know a few BIFFOs & I work in ST Helens, can anyone give the latest situation with where to get a pint before next weeks game? I take it the Church is still shut, ate the club making access to the main bar simple? Or is the Radcliffe open, the reason being is that I am bring asked where's best by Biffs & curious Saints fans

sure the church reopened and with the radcliffe being managed by Dale whos to know someone did tell me about a workingmens club nearby anyone can use but for the life of me can't remember what it was called

The Church must of re opened in the last month.. The working mens club is Spotland Reform, surely we can attract fans to the main bar? Gives money to the stadium co? An old argument I suspect? A sign in the car park could help. Lets at least major away fans welcome!

I have always directed away fans to the main bar but access is only via the door inside the stadium unless you have a box etc it would make sense to give us normal fans access but even then the club makes nothing out of it

sure the church reopened and with the radcliffe being managed by Dale whos to know someone did tell me about a workingmens club nearby anyone can use but for the life of me can't remember what it was called

I think some one on the Dale board, said he was charged £6 for two pints in the Radcliffe. Not a drinker myself, but it seems a bit steep.

( Well the od VAT in the Winchester )

Spoken to Sue and she says she is willing to open the bar from 12.30

As the only entrance for spectators is from inside the ground it will depend on what time the club will open the turnstiles.

There's always the Cemetery Hotel, only a 5 or 10 min walk to the ground. There's also the Dog and Partridge which isn't much further away.