Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ala

Tough two moths

13 posts in this topic

I dont often come and post on here but have to say you guys have got it tough you play all the so called top 5 in the next two months just's played Leigh, then the Rams ,Fev,Donny, Haven, and then the killer Fax, Sheffield, and then Batley, i wish you well hope you can find some form lads, need to have some one to have a dig at cant have you going down .

ala

They must be 2 very tough moths to stand this winter, i only see em round the lightbulbs on a hot summer night...

They must be 2 very tough moths to stand this winter, i only see em round the lightbulbs on a hot summer night...

Well spotted at least you Hawks fans can read.

ala

Have we got Moths on Dual Reg from Leeds now? Hetherington really is making us take anyone and anything from Headingley :)

If you do alright with these tough two moths, I can see the crows coming back.

They must be the same 2 moths that came out of Ians wallet when he opened it for the first time this year. :lol::rolleyes:

Elephant Hawk-Moth and Death's-Head Hawk-Moth sign for Hunslet........

Only you could have such a knowledge of moths mate, thought you and Sid watched Dads Army stoned not documentaries on moths? :D

I'm not calling you two Pike and Jones now, Sids now 'Elephant Moth' and your "Death Moth" :D

Only you could have such a knowledge of moths mate, thought you and Sid watched Dads Army stoned not documentaries on moths? :D

I'm not calling you two Pike and Jones now, Sids now 'Elephant Moth' and your "Death Moth" :D

I bet you and other people have looked em up tho , am i right or wrong........ :lol:

You are right and I didnt need to look them up

I bet you and other people have looked em up tho , am i right or wrong........ :lol:

I did mate straight away! :unsure:

Evansy and his cronies should be cleaning that pool out instead of worrying what us two are up to on a friday :)

PS we only watch educational programs.