Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

New Pope

134 posts in this topic

Vatican sources have blamed a spelling mistake for the shock news that the successor to the Pope is announced as Kingstone Press.

A Chinese Cardinal who sells boat parts on Ebay could get the job at the Vatican. Please welcome Pope Ye the Sail Oar man.

Vatican denies Kim Kardashian could be the next Pope. A spokesman stated that the Cardinal in charge of the Papal election had actually said "We are looking for someone who can follow Herr RaTzinger"

3646511b76db11d15.png

I hear that the Coca-Cola corporation are desperate that Cardinal Angelo Scola is not named as Benedict's successor, thus boosting their rivals Pepsi by being Pope Scola.

I hear that the Coca-Cola corporation are desperate that Cardinal Angelo Scola is not named as Benedict's successor, thus boosting their rivals Pepsi by being Pope Scola.

If he is a doctrinal follower of his predecessor, the pubs and clubs of The Vatican will inundated by pilgrims ordering Benedictine Pope Scola cocktails.

First question asked in Rome today, "Anyone who has tinkered with choir boys stand in that corner"

That ceiling could do with a fresh coat of emulsion.

Selecting the new Pope only takes about 5 minutes. What's taking so long is all the CRB checks.

Selecting the new Pope only takes about 5 minutes. What's taking so long is all the CRB checks.

Especially as they are so bad they have to keep burning them.

No-one could ever say Paddy Power don;t have a sense of humour. Richard Dawkins at 666/1

don't laugh

Bono was made for the job

Various tv news channels Im flicking through in Ausria, where I am at the moment, are announcing a French chap, Tauren

Nice when the lttle countries get something...

Sky news reporter getting a bit carried away just shout what a f***ing privilege it is to be there. Had to rewind it a couple of times to make sure I hadn't miss heard him

I think it's supposed to bethi lad from Brazil

He's been referred to as a 'conservative'

looks like a lot o fpoverty stricken catholics are in for a kicking as they struggle through life

Argentine Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

Well, that's it . We're buggered. We've lost the Falklands now. :angry: :angry:

wouldn't it be fairer and more moral if they had auto prom and reg?