Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedHouse

Bus to Doncaster

15 posts in this topic

Red House Supporters Club are taking a bus to Doncaster on the 17 February, kick off 3pm.

Anyone wishing to go can book by calling

Hesky 07835426900

Maca 07921770775

Posted · Hidden by ckn, February 12, 2013 - No reason given

Let me know if you need to borrow the skateboard again.

Why ? can you not fill it :rolleyes:

You get lost past Parton.

my mate was one of drivers who had to phone police at penrith roundabout after they got stuffed by castleford

my mate was one of drivers who had to phone police at penrith roundabout after they got stuffed by castleford

wat ya want a fekin medal,

wat ya want a fekin medal,

Spelling of a 4 year old. Well done pal.

who made the naughty topic before which got took off and the main man told yous off #badbastards

#sadbadbastards

recre rebel this is an open forum and there's nothing wrong with banter but the foul language is out of order. cut it out. it wouldn't be toleratred on the haven forum.

Shame these creatures have no respect! And is just a let down to the actual normal haven fans!

You get people winging about Mods on Haven Forum, but this would have been sorted and bans put in place, it is a shame some idiots have to try and constantly ruin good threads with their Infantile Comments. Mind you that could be insulting to some Infants who have more Brain Cells.

People grow up, it's a family sport, with some great fans, shame about the buffoons who want to spoil it for other fans.

HW

Shame the Forum Mods seem to turn a blind eye!

HW

actually marra one thread has been locked today and the forum rules have been pinned on the top of the town forum. there's couple of haven fans or so called fans letting you down and i'm quite sure the mods will soon see the language they are using. they can come on and have a go at town all they want but they need to keep it clean. kids can access this forum.

actually marra one thread has been locked today and the forum rules have been pinned on the top of the town forum. there's couple of haven fans or so called fans letting you down and i'm quite sure the mods will soon see the language they are using. they can come on and have a go at town all they want but they need to keep it clean. kids can access this forum.

I agree, but its not just Haven Fans.

HW

Shame the Forum Mods seem to turn a blind eye!

HW

10x posts deleted and 2x members banned. Neither made it to 24 hours on the forum.

Please remember that we do not see every thread and post on every forum and rely on you lot reporting threads.