Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Featherstone V Barrow.Sun17th Feb 3pm K.O.

Match Prediction   33 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

This week we welcome back our friends from Barrow, its been a while but they have always given us a very good game. They are currently bottom of the Championship but that as we know means nothing in this league so early on in the season.

I think we will be chomping at the bit on Sunday and on the Big Fellas pitch we shall see a totally different game than last week at Dewsbury.

Featherstone 32-12 Barrow

First try - Hardman

M.O.M - The Mighty Finn

Attendance - 2,400

Depends if Hodson and England are playing. If they are then 38-12 to Rovers. If not then 26-12 to us. crowd 2,500. MOM Kain.

First try Hodson (if playing).

After yesterday I think the players will be up for this one and DP will probably be looking for a better performance. ( even though it was very hard to perform in that weather) So I'm going

Fev 62 barrow 6

1st try hardman

MOM Lamont (quickly becoming my fav player) or Briggs if he plays stand off

ATT 1250 ( as I doubt many barrow fans will make the trip after the start to the season they have had)

Unfortunately as a barrow fan i think you could be about right gaz..

So you reckon only half the fev fans who turned up for the leigh game will be present fpr the barrow game???

So you reckon only half the fev fans who turned up for the leigh game will be present fpr the barrow game???

Yeah robin because a lot at the Leigh game I had never seen before and I reckon they might have just come out of the woodwork for that big game. Hope I'm wrong though robin because we deserve 5k watching us at present.

Unfortunately as a barrow fan i think you could be about right gaz..

It's just an estimate lifer and I sincerely hope I'm well out because I don't like one sided games unless its a final or against one of the so called top teams in our league

I think Sundays exertions may tell a little in the legs of our players but expect a comfortable win none the less.

42-10 rovers

Mom Kain

1st try saxton.

Att 2345

I reckon we could pass the 50 mark sunday.

I had hoped barrow would have been able to recruit a bit stronger. I guess the legacy daft dez left em with still hangs round their necks

I reckon we could pass the 50 mark sunday.

I had hoped barrow would have been able to recruit a bit stronger. I guess the legacy daft dez left em with still hangs round their necks

To be fair to barrow robin. Before the season started I thought they had recruited well. I thought they had recruited better than the 3 that came up with them. But with this stupid DR system going on I think its slowly killing barrow for not linking up.Which I don't like to see because they are going it alone and rightly so but are being punished for not linking up.

We simply have to break the 2k mark at every home game to keep the momentum going so lets spread the word about this Sundays game via facebook /twitter and to everyone we speak to this week.

Lets get the place ROCKING with Cappers :D :D

Cricket score

Fev 66 Barrow 10

Att 2246

1st try Hardman

MoM Kain

Nice to see Barrow back in the elite..they will soon be making their mark again;

FEV...38.......BARROW...16

MOM............HEPWORTH

ATT..............2608

"BRING A FRIEND"

To be fair to barrow robin. Before the season started I thought they had recruited well. I thought they had recruited better than the 3 that came up with them. But with this stupid DR system going on I think its slowly killing barrow for not linking up.Which I don't like to see because they are going it alone and rightly so but are being punished for not linking up.

Three forwards due to come back from injury in next couple of weeks will help us out no end TG. We were just a bit unlucky Sunday against Donny - the game could really have gone either way but I am sure even a Donny fan would say they got the touch of luck when it mattered. Taking nowt from them though it was a good old fashioned slog in the mud last week and they took the spoils. By the way at Hunslet we were woeful.

Anyway see you lot Sunday. My predictions: Barrow by 30 & Ellis sent off :).

My head says Fev 72 Raiders 0

My heart would love a bonus point Fev 32 Raiders 20

Not very confident after what ive seen so far especially without Kurt Haggerty who is suspended.

Lee

Easy Rovers win based on early form for both teams.

Shame we can't throw the game, to give a helping hand to one of the other independent, real clubs.

Easy Rovers win based on early form for both teams.

Shame we can't throw the game, to give a helping hand to one of the other independent, real clubs.

Agree with you. :) Come on Barrow ;)

I think this year will be all about survival for Barrow. I hope they stay up at the expense of one of the "feeder" clubs.

Fev 46 - Barrow 6

Att: 2050

MOM: Lamont Bryan

I think this year will be all about survival for Barrow. I hope they stay up at the expense of one of the "feeder" clubs.

Fev 46 - Barrow 6

Att: 2050

MOM: Lamont Bryan

well said.......... ;)

Unfortunately this will be the first of too many league games this year in that,if Fev play well they will win 60 and if they play poorly they will win by 30 !!! Unless weather is really bad !!!

This will be my 7yo lad's first-ever live Fev game! We live in the south-east and work generally prevents me from getting north on Sundays, but he is a big fan from DVD and TV coverage and has already grilled me on team selection this morning. He'll be there in his Rovers jersey shouting (in a slightly unusual accent). Come on Fev !.

hope your lad enjoys is big day watching the mighty fev for the first time he is more than welcome anytime you get chance to bring him in the future

Really missed you lot last season.

Fev has always been my favorite away game, its a 'proper' rugby ground, real players no DR stuff.

Fev fans are great and we always have a good crack with the flat cappers.

Will Barrow win ha ha but who knows?

Optomistic. Thats what dreams are made of! ;)