Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Hunslet Hawks Dual Registration Statement

123 posts in this topic

You are so blinkered beyond belief. Just let your club keep doing what they are doing and we will see where it ends up. I'm predicting disaster wish I could get 1000-1 on it but even the bookies won't take bets on it

Blackpool Hawk is replying to your blinkered statements.If it does all end in disaster,it won't only be Hunslet and the other partnership clubs that suffer but yours too.Let's hope it doesn't.

Blackpool Hawk is replying to your blinkered statements.If it does all end in disaster,it won't only be Hunslet and the other partnership clubs that suffer but yours too.Let's hope it doesn't.

My club will still be standing even if the partnered clubs topple. ( Even if we have no one to play)I personally don't want any club to go out of business especially a fellow champ club. But this system is a recipe for disaster and making the champ comp comical beyond belief. Apart from the top 5 clubs the rest in the league will probably be in a false position come the end of the season..How can a club do business when they don't really know where their club stands?

You are so blinkered beyond belief. Just let your club keep doing what they are doing and we will see where it ends up. I'm predicting disaster wish I could get 1000-1 on it but even the bookies won't take bets on it

How can i be blinkered when i clearly know a lot more about the facts of not only the dual reg system and how it works, but also Hunslet Hawks. You continue to post stupid statements on here with no knowledge of what it is your talking about, or no facts to back up your statements. You obviously are against dual reg, and that's your opinion and your entitled to it, but posting non factual, hear say statements based on nothing more than conspiracy theories makes you look stupid and belittles your argument against dual reg.

My club will still be standing even if the partnered clubs topple. ( Even if we have no one to play)I personally don't want any club to go out of business especially a fellow champ club. But this system is a recipe for disaster and making the champ comp comical beyond belief. Apart from the top 5 clubs the rest in the league will probably be in a false position come the end of the season..How can a club do business when they don't really know where their club stands?

Is that another "FACT"?

No we wont. because for one we can only have 5 players playing at any one time, which we already have 4 players, 3 who are young kids and 1 who is Richard Moore, which leaves one space left, can you please tell me how we could possibly play "Half the Leeds first team" in one available position?

Clubs can register players week by week there isn't such a thing as a long term dual registration, just dual registration full stop. A player registered on the first day of the season is registered just the same as someone halfway through the season. Hunslet can get other players if some of those that they are using are injured, can't they? Although your statement says Widnes dual registered the whole of their squad to Workington, other clubs could use more dual registered players over the course of the season.

Is that another "FACT"?

Your all for this system because it doesn't effect your comp or your team the whinos. It's a win win situation for the SL clubs at the expense of the champ clubs. But as long as the elite teams are fine who cares hey?

Your all for this system because it doesn't effect your comp or your team the whinos. It's a win win situation for the SL clubs at the expense of the champ clubs. But as long as the elite teams are fine who cares hey?

Wrong again,I'm for strong links between clubs and these partnerships do just that,it's not only about players but using other resources and facilities.Shown your true light there calling Leeds the "whinos".

A minor point, but York's DR players had 55 Superleague appearances between them, not 100+

40 of those were by Joe Arundel.

You are so blinkered beyond belief.

And why shouldn't he be? He's a director and supporter of Hunslet, I don't know about you but I'd do anything necessary to keep my club afloat and competing. Just give it a rest man, you must have written nigh on 200 posts regarding dual-reg and it doesn't concern you or your club one bit. Go for a walk or something.

Wrong again,I'm for strong links between clubs and these partnerships do just that,it's not only about players but using other resources and facilities.Shown your true light there calling Leeds the "whinos".

Ok then if your for the string links as you say and probably most SL fans would say the same I'm guessing. Why haven't you so called fans gone to watch your reserve teams and supported them which it's the gate money they really need not your facilities or your players.

Everyone else is doing it so we are too. That's always a good justification for your actions. :dry:

Ok then if your for the string links as you say and probably most SL fans would say the same I'm guessing. Why haven't you so called fans gone to watch your reserve teams and supported them which it's the gate money they really need not your facilities or your players.

2 players doesn't make a reserve team.How do you know i haven't been to watch not only Hunslet but other teams too?

2 players doesn't make a reserve team.How do you know i haven't been to watch not only Hunslet but other teams too?

So you put the one on the 490 hunslet got at their last home game?

Oh, and now my club has equalled the number of wins we got last year thanks to the help of a few young lads from Hull on dual-reg, I can now state that dual-reg has been very good for us, so knackers to what anyone else thinks.

So you put the one on the 490 hunslet got at their last home game?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And why shouldn't he be? He's a director and supporter of Hunslet, I don't know about you but I'd do anything necessary to keep my club afloat and competing. Just give it a rest man, you must have written nigh on 200 posts regarding dual-reg and it doesn't concern you or your club one bit. Go for a walk or something.

It would have been better for him not to have written anything than to include other clubs the way he has.

That statement contains so much rubbish and it is easy to see why it took 6 paragraphs to write it.

Widnes made available for dual registration the majority of their playing staff with the exception of loan players and visa players. Workington didn't dual register anyone. This is no different to other other clubs taking different players week after week.

Where have Workington played players with over 100 SL appearances. First game they played they had one 20 year old player Declan Hulme and in the second game they had Hulme, Grant Gore and Ben Davies with only a handful of SL appearnces between them.

I don't see any mention of Hunslet working behind the scenes with Leeds and actually announcing their partnership before the Championship clubs meeting to discuss the proposal in September 2012. This statement just looks as if it is a weak example of saying "not us guv'".

So Workington have played 4 dual reg players in two games? is that correct? Hunslet have played 4 dual reg players in two games, so can you please let me know how that makes Hunslet the bad guys?

I'm disgusted with my club Swinton for how they have interpreted the dual reg arrangement.Wont be attending another game until the rules are amended by the RFL.

A minor point, but York's DR players had 55 Superleague appearances between them, not 100+

40 of those were by Joe Arundel.

When In actual fact Dewsbury, Doncaster, Keighley, Swinton, Whitehaven, Workington and York all fielded dual registration players with over 100 Super League appearances between them at the weekend.

There's a huge difference between playing 3 or 4 players who have 50 odd SL games between them and trying to play a player who has well over 100 appearances and a few GFs on his own, especially when said player is still very much one of the first choice players for hs parent club.

I'm just waiting for the day one of these pesky little upstart clubs who've borrowed a couple of players have the audacity to beat the mighty Fev, then I reckon these boards may just turn themselves inside out.

So Workington have played 4 dual reg players in two games? is that correct? Hunslet have played 4 dual reg players in two games, so can you please let me know how that makes Hunslet the bad guys?

One player (20year old) played in both games and two other (21 and 23 yrs old) played in the second game and I am not making Hunslet out to be the bad guys over that other than I couldn't see what including Workington in your argument had to do with your statement.

As I said why don't you make a statement outlining how you were setting up your "partnership" with Leeds before the matter had even been discussed fully in a Championship clubs meeting in September. You had announced your partnership prior to that meeting.

I'm just waiting for the day one of these pesky little upstart clubs who've borrowed a couple of players have the audacity to beat the mighty Fev, then I reckon these boards may just turn themselves inside out.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The ONE division where there really was something to play for and the RFL have even managed to **** that up too!

Again you can only play 5 at anyone time, never going to happen, have you not read the rules?

I meant as in play for Hunslet during the 2013 season, not in one game.