Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an other

RONNIES BACK

11 posts in this topic

17 Feb Championship Rd: 3

Featherstone Rovers v Barrow Raiders

Ref: R Laughton Vid Ref: - Touch J: R Dolan In Goal: - Touch J: M Wilson In Goal: - Reserve: T Grant Time K: -

Who ever the referee is, he's the man in charge and there's nothing we can do about it

Wonder if he'll penalise us for 2 opponents tripping over each other again... or penalise us for holding down by getting our props heads stamped on.

Terrible referee.

Wonder if he'll penalise us for 2 opponents tripping over each other again... or penalise us for holding down by getting our props heads stamped on.

Terrible referee.

I wouldn't say he's a terrible ref matt. I just think he needs to take a visit to spec savers that's all

I wouldn't say he's a terrible ref matt. I just think he needs to take a visit to spec savers that's all

Who ever the referee is, he's the man in charge and there's nothing we can do about it

and of course you're correct Mo. But I can afford myself just a smidge of blase prose as it's NOT Jamie Leahy!!!!!

Alibert had those glasses so the RFL could understand visually what the ref gave in the game, so they could give feedback and improve the standard of reffing.

Good idea.

Alibert had those glasses so the RFL could understand visually what the ref gave in the game, so they could give feedback and improve the standard of reffing.

Good idea.

Aye, that is a good idea, im guessing theyre expensive? otherwise theyd all have them.