Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

firebasher

Fev Rovers U20 v York U20 friendly

22 posts in this topic

What sort of a team will you be sending tomorrow?

It was a serious question, but if it causes embarrassment, I understand, I will be there anyway.

It was a serious question, but if it causes embarrassment, I understand, I will be there anyway.

Good on you did you think we were sending Hunslets under 20s?.

������������������

What do the three little squares mean?

EDIT - Its now loads of question marks in black diamonds. What code is this you speak?

What do the three little squares mean?

EDIT - Its now loads of question marks in black diamonds. What code is this you speak?

It's cos I'm on my phone gav they should be laughing faces. But obviously they are squares. Was going to put the faces up again after that last quote but I'm not now lol.

It's cos I'm on my phone gav they should be laughing faces. But obviously they are squares. Was going to put the faces up again after that last quote but I'm not now lol.

All good stuff Gaz. Hopefully its a good game tomorrow night. Our lads were excellent at U18 level last year and were ready for the U19 league until the RFL changed it at the last minute. I'm sure they will still do well at this level though!

All good stuff Gaz. Hopefully its a good game tomorrow night. Our lads were excellent at U18 level last year and were ready for the U19 league until the RFL changed it at the last minute. I'm sure they will still do well at this level though!

We have some good young uns gav coming through. Some of which I think will make SL level. How is young Tom doing by the way? And where you playing him full back or on the wing?

Tom played at fullback and had a great game.

Good I'm glad he's getting game time and performing well for you guys. He's a decent player it's just he didn't get a chance with us really. Which is understandable with the squad we have but also a shame for Tom.

Good I'm glad he's getting game time and performing well for you guys. He's a decent player it's just he didn't get a chance with us really. Which is understandable with the squad we have but also a shame for Tom.

He's better than Hardman.

He's better than Hardman.

Sorry Simon I have to disagree he's no where near as good as hardman yet. He maybe one day I've watched Tom through the youth set up at Fev. Hardman is the best full back outside of SL and IMO should be in SL. If it wasn't for the great Wellens he would be the full back at saints.

Hardman is the best full back outside of SL

Better than QLT? No way on this earth.

Better than QLT? No way on this earth.

Overall game yes I would say hardman is better than QLT. QLT lacks the major factor of being a full back he can't tackle. Also he's not very good under the high ball. I agree QLT is a good player too though.

Thanks for that, was looking forward to game but think weather may have summat to say, snowing hard at minute and settling.

Thanks for that, was looking forward to game but think weather may have summat to say, snowing hard at minute and settling.

On the Fev site it says games off.