Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

One for the statisticians

6 posts in this topic

Has something like this ever happened before?

Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors, John Smith's Stadium, Saturday 16th February

Huddersfield Town v Wigan Athletic, John Smith's Stadium, Sunday 17th February

I like coincedences!

Yep, it's interesting.

Good opportunity for a bit of cross sport promotion. Only a small mention on the Warriors site and no mention on latics though (I think the Giants site mentioned it too, but I haven't checked). At least it'll give the losing windyball team a nice scapegoat.

I've no problem with the moving fixture as it's a nice common sense solution to a problem, but why is it that the rugby moved and not the football if the SL fixture is fixed and therefor booked in advance?

I've no problem with the moving fixture as it's a nice common sense solution to a problem, but why is it that the rugby moved and not the football if the SL fixture is fixed and therefor booked in advance?

Television, I believe.

Would have been an interesting fight if the match was on Sky, but as it's not and the football is being televised, it was always RL that was going to move

Television, I believe.

Would have been an interesting fight if the match was on Sky, but as it's not and the football is being televised, it was always RL that was going to move

Ahh of course. Cheers

Ahh of course. Cheers

And saying that, if it was on TV it would be Friday or Saturday, so no clash there