Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

15/02/13 - Warrington Wolves v Catalan Dragons - KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalan Dragons
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

135 posts in this topic

Too many high shots. Over-reaction from Pryce there.

as I was typing we gave another one :biggrin:

as I was typing we gave another one :D

I'm gonna go for i) Westwood to punch Webb, ii) Elima to punch Westwood.

This isn't gonna be a classic, pitch too heavy and already a willy-waggling precedent set. Something tells me 'niggly' will be a decent summation.

Silverwood , Touch Judge and Video Ref what's going on, absolute joke. Alibert back next week, Silverwood to the Champinship.

HW

why was that head n feed to warrington? someone enlighten me :wacko:

Wasn't there a touch from a Catalan player as they moved the ball out to the wing and therefore he was playing advantage. No advantage accrued so he took it back to the scrum. I think the Sky clowns have missed it and the ref and touchy are right

Listening on 5Live and Dave Woods and Iestyn Harris both slating this decision.

Sometimes I wonder why defences bother in this game when they break a neck to cover the tackle, the ball is dropped in a Warrington hand nowhere near the cats player, ref in perfect position...and he gives a knock on. Utter, utter ####! Now that's a farce

Wasn't there a touch from a Catalan player as they moved the ball out to the wing and therefore he was playing advantage. No advantage accrued so he took it back to the scrum. I think the Sky clowns have missed it and the ref and touchy are right

Shouldnt it have gone to vid though?

maybe, i missed that, half time will tell us

thats the kind of crappy advantage they play in union, they had the advantage - a chance to score! They bombed it tough luck. If that's the rule then its a crappy rule

Interesting point about the advantage - not seen anything.

Very nice try from Myler.