Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

16/02/13 - Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers - KO 4.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

What are the bulls moaning about?

Did you never read it on here when Gledhill still posted? Bulls fans would contest a Steve Ganson decision if it were only to have a lemonade rather than a pint in the bar post-match.

What are the bulls moaning about?

I think they must be showing their disapproval at their team's lack of discipline.

Hats off to them.

Team warning is a ###### rule byt very enjoyable game. Crisis - not enough points being scored in superleague!

This is officially ace. Cas are growing on me every week with their team spirit. They look very fit too.

Watch them fall apart now I've written that....

It's another Steve ganson show, sadly.

Why isn't he in the bin for not seeing that forward pass.

interesting game.....well played Bradford, unlucky Cas......nice to see the ball thrown around so much

interesting game.....well played Bradford, unlucky Cas......nice to see the ball thrown around so much

That Dan Marino pass in the first half was a corker

That Dan Marino pass in the first half was a corker

yeah it was only 5m forward......however, the rest of that play leading to the try was belting.

that last try was jokes.....Huaraki sold an outrageous dummy

Best team won, not sure thy deserved that much of a margin but there you go.

Game ruined by officials but still a performance to be proud of on the whole

yeah it was only 5m forward......however, the rest of that play leading to the try was belting.

that last try was jokes.....Huaraki sold an outrageous dummy

Yes I agree it was, good game of rugby for 70 mins a shame about the last 10 Cas didn't deserve to lose by so much.

Great win. Impressed with Addy's kicking and thought Walker and Whitehead were strong. Kearney must be a shout for Exiles.

Ref wasn't too bad, if players weren't messing about he wouldn't have to blow whistle. Every 'game' thread on here ends up having a go at refs!

How many times did Stevo say "they'll take the two" when Bradford kept getting penalties near the try line at 20-12 and with Cas having a man in the bin?!

Why on Earth would they take two points when they're 8 clear and clearly dominating a Cas side with a man down in good field position?! He said this about three times and they tapped each time! How couldn't he work this out?!

Great win. Impressed with Addy's kicking and thought Walker and Whitehead were strong. Kearney must be a shout for Exiles.

Ref wasn't too bad, if players weren't messing about he wouldn't have to blow whistle. Every 'game' thread on here ends up having a go at refs!

Ref wasn't too bad I think the majority of your supporters had a difference of opinion in the first half with all the constant booing you could hear on the telly.