Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

16/02/13 - Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers - KO 4.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

Ref wasn't too bad, if players weren't messing about he wouldn't have to blow whistle. Every 'game' thread on here ends up having a go at refs!

Fan of team benefitting from majority of ref's decisions in "Ref wasn't too bad" shocker. :D

Thought both teams looked pretty good, always happy to watch them - mind you the only superleague Team i don't like watching are hull fc

Eh? :(

###### poor game from 2 ###### poor teams, how the fat bald headed one can say that castleford will be a top 8 team is beyond belief.......

Remind us who you support ??

And the fat bald one appreciated castleford have beaten the champions. HTH

Fan of team benefitting from majority of ref's decisions in "Ref wasn't too bad" shocker. :D

Eh? :(

just find hull very dull to watch - no passion, no flair, not battlers, dunno just something not right

Maybe it's the laws rather than the refs. This team on a warning business will nearly always lead to a sin bin. Take a drive, loose carry and they're in the bin for a ball steal.

Do people genuinely believe that, as tonight, Cas were put on a team warning and the very next tackle Ellis deliberately stripped the ball? Same in the first half when a addy was binned

It ruins the game

I've said this about Ganson before. I think he gets wound up and he's almost already made a decision before the offense happens and then tries to find a penalty. It reminds me of teachers that will be fair with giving out detentions most of the time but sometimes get wound up and start giving them out for every little thing. It says more about the teacher than the children.

I think a lot of penalties are more about what Ganson is feeling than the players themselves.

I thought we were the better team, although didn't play great. We got better as the game went on, and some of our handling was top class. Special mention for Chev Walker - awesome performance tonight.

Ganson was a total joke for both teams, and just took Cas out of the game as it came to the climax. I haven't seen the game back yet but looking forward to seeing some of those decisions again. Westhuller - Don't think ironic booing/cheering comes across too well on the tv.

The Tigers were decent, and obviously much more dangerous with Chase behind them. I think they'll have a good season.

I thought we were the better team, although didn't play great. We got better as the game went on, and some of our handling was top class. Special mention for Chev Walker - awesome performance tonight.

Ganson was a total joke for both teams, and just took Cas out of the game as it came to the climax. I haven't seen the game back yet but looking forward to seeing some of those decisions again. Westhuller - Don't think ironic booing/cheering comes across too well on the tv.

The Tigers were decent, and obviously much more dangerous with Chase behind them. I think they'll have a good season.

Probably the best post on this thread

Thought both teams looked pretty good, always happy to watch them - mind you the only superleague Team i don't like watching are hull fc

:O

Why?!

Sadly in too many games I've seen this season, the officials have spoiled my enjoyment and even decided the eventual outcome. Cas didn't deserve to be on the end of that scoreline. Nor should their forward pass try have been missed. The recipient seemed to be iin an offside position when the ball was passed.

I've said this about Ganson before. I think he gets wound up and he's almost already made a decision before the offense happens and then tries to find a penalty. It reminds me of teachers that will be fair with giving out detentions most of the time but sometimes get wound up and start giving them out for every little thing. It says more about the teacher than the children.

I think a lot of penalties are more about what Ganson is feeling than the players themselves.

When I see or hear talk of Ganson a Picture of Brians Glovers P.E. Teacher in Kes pops up

http://pixhost.me/pictures/1785076

Why does Ganson seemingly have to be the centre of attention? He's either in your face with penalties and controversial decisions or noticeable, when the mood takes him, by his absence.

All Refs make mistakes, and thats acceptable, but as long as they do the job to the best of their ability and call it as they see it we can't ask for any more. I sometimes wonder if we get that from Mr Ganson.

Did anyone hear Eddie say the reason sammut dropped the ball over the line was because he was running 30mph haha he should be in Olympics

###### poor game from 2 ###### poor teams, how the fat bald headed one can say that castleford will be a top 8 team is beyond belief.......

Well after today I don't think we'll be bottom do you?

Video seems to have missed the major talking point, scrutons late shot

Neither was Bousquet's in the Catalan v Salford highlights.