Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

17/02/13 - Hull KR v Widnes Vikings - KO 3pm

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Sounds like 2 poor defences on blunderside!

More good stuff from Blunderside during the closing moments..

Lloyd: "Caro kicks over the top but is cynically taken out with a forearm to the head from a Widnes player, he should get a yellow or red card for that"

Richardson: "I think it was a shoulder charge Gwylym"

Lloyd: "Well, even if it was a shoulder charge, the ref should put it on report"

Richardson: "Depends whether or not he saw it"

Lloyd: "Well I saw it"

:rolleyes:

More good stuff from Blunderside during the closing moments..

Lloyd: "Caro kicks over the top but is cynically taken out with a forearm to the head from a Widnes player, he should get a yellow or red card for that"

Richardson: "I think it was a shoulder charge Gwylym"

Lloyd: "Well, even if it was a shoulder charge, the ref should put it on report"

Richardson: "Depends whether or not he saw it"

Lloyd: "Well I saw it"

:rolleyes:

It was laughable that point. Clearly he didn't see it otherwise he'd have known whether it was a shoulder or not!

Lee Richardson also offers nothing. His insight is bloody pointless at times. Just waffle!

Is Viking going to come on and say how woeful at least one of these teams are?

KR look terrible, awful, so a good time to play them........but we're talking about widnes....... KR by 10

Wrong!!

:D

Duly noted.

Long season ahead, KR are shhit

Long season ahead, KR are shhit

Did you feel you had to hush that up a bit?

Did you feel you had to hush that up a bit?

Nah, OF.

You know I speak from the heart, caravan sales this year have been difficult, even an ex player couldn't come up with the money.....lavin the time of my life

D'oh!

D'oh indeed........seriously, wtf lads?.......was working so didn't go and haven't seen/heard any reports - quite glad really

D'oh indeed........seriously, wtf lads?.......was working so didn't go and haven't seen/heard any reports - quite glad really

Dont worry mate next time you play saints if you can keep 13 on the pich you'll be quids in

hull kr fully deserved their victory, widnes were woeful in the first half but gaz hock took the game by the scruff of the neck in the second half and we outscored the robins 18-10 just a shame they scored 34 unanswered points in the first..............

Withers one of our best players? Get real, he's been shocking since he signed.

Disagree with this. Lincoln does split opinion a bit amongst Rovers fans but I personally think he was always half a yard ahead of his forwards at the ruck last season so a lot of his vision and sharp passing went to waste. He’d look better with a brighter pack around him, basically. The archetypal “plays with his head up” hooker, much like Roby (and Pelissier, who I rate a lot). And he tackles hard too. Josh Hodgson seems to be better liked but he’s a one-trick pony (the straight dart through a broken ruck), which he is admittedly very good at so he’s a useful weapon. But Josh is relatively brainless and doesn’t have Lincoln’s vision - for me we look a much better attacking unit with Lincoln marshalling the ruck. Hope he’s OK and gets back soon as it was a nasty collision.

hull kr fully deserved their victory, widnes were woeful in the first half but gaz hock took the game by the scruff of the neck in the second half and we outscored the robins 18-10 just a shame they scored 34 unanswered points in the first..............

Hock was good but as a fan of his I'm nonetheless losing patience with him as a human being. Doesn't like being tackled and always brings the forearm lead out when things aren't going his way. Bit gutted him and Paterson both play on the left as would have loved to see how he handled young Corey. Suspect Hock would have come out second best personally. Paterson is an absolute beast and so far totally legit from everything I've seen. Throws a good pass as well. Looks a quality acquisition for us.