Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snapski

Cas loaned Gareth O'Brien for a month from Warrington

28 posts in this topic

so chase gets suspended and castleford haven't anyone to replace him? only 2 games into the season and already they are showing how paper thin their squad is........

Cracking player, a genuine star of the future. I hope he shows the Cas fans his best form.

Had a good game for the Lions last weekend. You could see the talent

Not fair, not fair. Keighley are Castleford's feeder club. they should be taking our reservec scrum half. After all, a deal's a deal :rolleyes:

Cas have Ben Johnston but hes only just started full time training after an injury n isnt quite ready

Cas have Ben Johnston but hes only just started full time training after an injury n isnt quite ready

Tansey can play at 6

Fine by us, kick off is 4.45... ;)

Just make sure he doesn't follow a penalty up in the dying seconds of the game ;)

Just make sure he doesn't follow a penalty up in the dying seconds of the game ;)

Indeed. :dry: Ganson too. Is Klein coming back to video ref especially?

Indeed. :dry: Ganson too. Is Klein coming back to video ref especially?

Special guest appearance.

Special guest appearance.

The Phantom of the Opera hid away behind the scenes too.

so chase gets suspended and castleford haven't anyone to replace him? only 2 games into the season and already they are showing how paper thin their squad is........

Obviously castleford and warrington have a good working relationship..... Williams, Mitchell and now Gaz.

Wish him well, Cas fans please keep us posted, he's a good lad and has potential.

gaz played superb on loan at widnes last season, and will be a star of the future as briers replacement, it just baffles me that castleford have to constantly bring in players on loan especially to cover a suspension.......

Tansey can play at 6

tanseys doing well at full back, Leeds had a load of players that could play hooker last year but chose to loan lunt.

tanseys doing well at full back, Leeds had a load of players that could play hooker last year but chose to loan lunt.

Burrow, Mcshane and Brian Mac had a slight disagreement,shall we say,Hood was too young.

Two games into the season and Cas are having to take a loan player to cover a two game ban,god help them if they get a few injuries.

gaz played superb on loan at widnes last season, and will be a star of the future as briers replacement, it just baffles me that castleford have to constantly bring in players on loan especially to cover a suspension.......

Because we have a paper thin squad. we knew that from the beginning. Not very hard to work out really

Because we have a paper thin squad. we knew that from the beginning. Not very hard to work out really

I'm hoping your lot have a paper thin defence too tomorrow. :ph34r:

Good management by castleford club, nothing wrong with trying to stay in business

He may stay for longer to help himself and you guys out..... May end up being a season loan

you also have Ben Reynolds who has done full pre-season with the first team, but then again, i'm biased.

Reynolds hasnt played SL yet so its a bit harsh to just throw him n at deep end he needs to get 20min off the bench against a lesser team were as o'brien has played about 15 games for wire so offers a little more. I dont see what everyones problem is really

Reynolds hasnt played SL yet so its a bit harsh to just throw him n at deep end he needs to get 20min off the bench against a lesser team were as o'brien has played about 15 games for wire so offers a little more. I dont see what everyones problem is really

lack of cover in a pivotal position maybe.

lack of cover in a pivotal position maybe.

To be fair we could put Tansey in at 6 or even Milner so we have options but if there is an option of an out and out Half back to replace him then I think we're right to take it

To be fair we could put Tansey in at 6 or even Milner so we have options but if there is an option of an out and out Half back to replace him then I think we're right to take it

I think it shows the fragility of the Cas squad more than anything.