Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Havens Paddy Field

107 posts in this topic

Seems like the Jam are struggling to get the water off again, could have done with some knew drainage, oh silly me they lost the funding didnt they :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks again Dopeland.

ps was looking forward to seeing the future champs.

You couldnt make it up, it says on the Jam forum that the lights have gone out on one side :lol: :lol:

They only had to ask, we have some old ones cheap ;)

Thanks again Dopeland :D :D

You've gotta laugh !!! How great does this look on national telly ... Awful pitch and no electricity ! Where's that bloke again knocking our hovel of a ground ???

LOL..... That tax-dodging lot are an embarassment to Cumbria, you couldn't make it up!!!

Hasn't this happened before? Was it last year?

Imagine a World Cup game and no electricity ... Fate done the competition a big favour !!!

Apparently the latest they can kick-off is 8.45pm

Next weeks game is at Barrow and they have problems with their lights as they aren't up to the required standard. Just hope they work next week or Cumbria's name will be mud!!!!

Hasn't this happened before? Was it last year?

Happened last time they had a floodlit game in the cup against a french side. It will continue to happen until someone pays to updgrade the supply. Too much load at this time of year I'm afraid. :dry:

Oh Premier Sports won't like this ... All that expense . But we can't laugh at their misfortune - titter ye not guys .

Apparently they've just announced that the game is ON.

They could always nip down to Derwent Park to play it. I hear they have a pitch that drains perfectly and a cracking set of floodlights.....

Happened last time they had a floodlit game in the cup against a french side. It will continue to happen until someone pays to updgrade the supply. Too much load at this time of year I'm afraid. :dry:

According to N & S website it was in 2011 a NR Cup match v Halifax abandoned in 13th minute, last time.

One time when I don't mind Haven getting the whole of the back page. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: