Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Havens Paddy Field

107 posts in this topic

Im not even joking someone has just wrote

" look at the table" :lol: 2/3 games in and there using that old one!!!

Ohh no bonus point :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they had got a bonus point the deluded ones would be claiming it was the best thing ever since sliced bread as they would have been top of the league courtesy of a bonus point. :rolleyes:

ive heard of vpl(visible panty line) :lol: :lol: but i havent got a clue what a vpl is :wacko:

Ha ha. Its a Virtual Private Network so the Jam site won't recognise your IP address and you can log in as a newbie.

They had a 13 - 5 penalty count in their favour plus numerous errors from Leigh and they are still blaming the referee. We could all see the game on TV and they don't seem to have grasped that fact.

I was hoping for a bite by now. Boooo!!

Ah well theyve put a smile on my face anyway.

Ohh no bonus point :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you know the Jam don't agree with bonus points, they wouldn't accept it if they got it, a team shouldn't be rewarded for losing blah blah. The finest stadium in the north of England had a minor electrical fault, & the best playing surface (an eclectic mix of Japanese knotweed, dockin's, nettles & a little rye grass) suffered from abnormal weather conditions, it has never flooded before, & they have their own lights, (just not enough). I can't wait to read the News & ratS tomorrow, it was probably a resounding success!

Well tonight just re-inforces what many RL people think of the Tax Dodgers home ground.

The ref who was in charge of the Whitehaven v York tweeted (with a picture of the Kells End) S**thole :D

leigh were better all over the park. i'm glad I had the chance to watch the new look haven and all I can say is we have nothing to fear at all. i don't think they are that much better than last season.

When the big French prop went off his shirt was nearly as clean as when he came on. The only thing he got dirty was his knees, through being 2nd or 3rd tackler.

didn't reckon much of the new aussie and thought they relied on the ex cas veteran up front who did inevitably tire. it doesn't say much for York and keighley .

didn't reckon much of the new aussie and thought they relied on the ex cas veteran up front who did inevitably tire. it doesn't say much for York and keighley .

Anyone know what the attendance was as it didn't look good? TV matches do cost some people off the crowd and tonights hiccup with the lights can't have helped.

Posted · Hidden by ckn, February 14, 2013 - No reason given

5 pages on a haven game ur ###### obsessed you ######

Whoa there potty mouth...... just because you lost your unbeaten run to the far superior Leythers.

:lol:

Whoa there potty mouth...... just because you lost your unbeaten run to the far superior Leythers.

they where best team now go shag your sister on valentines night you inbred ######

foul language! not a good night for you Donald lad. oh dear, what hurt the most the embarrassing lights situation or being played off the park. lol

1st bite lads :lol: no need to use language like that Ducky lad, should be banded for that.

The saying; forever in our shadow; means more now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again Dopeland :)

they where best team now go shag your sister on valentines night you inbred ######

Biiiiiiiiiig bite!!!!

hahaha poor stiflers just been ###### on

lol some big jampot bites on here tonight. foul language and abuse because they got beat! i bet they wish they could play York and keighley every week.

Foul language is not tolerated on this forum. A number of posts deleted and I'll have a quick review in the morning of the rest of the thread.

Anyone notice how Woods claimed they'd a hard start to the season in his pre-match interview! :lol: