Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suzzy

No dual reg this week

32 posts in this topic

I think we will have two at least, and maybe a possible 2 more.

Both Baily and Peacock have been dropped, why not play them?. B)

Both Baily and Peacock have been dropped, why not play them?. B)

It'd be great to see Macca's reaction to Bailey playing for Hunslet, in fact it would be worth the entrance fee just to see his face. :lol: :lol:

It'd be great to see Macca's reaction to Bailey playing for Hunslet, in fact it would be worth the entrance fee just to see his face. :lol: :lol:

You wouldn't see me at the game if that pri*k was dual reg to hunslet mate

Well what a surprise,im totally blown away,2 weeks in to the season and no dr leeds players in the team this week,,,I never saw that coming,a token effort combined with all hoo haa in the papers ,we should know better by now,,,cheers leeds for nowt,,,

Chill out mate your jumping the gun a tad the rhinos have a big game coming up and are resting a few and also picked up a couple of injuries too so theres only moore and jimmy K missing we have Watson and Hood in the squad up to now grimmer Kaine and helliwell back from injury so dont blame the Rhinos we have the players to run Dewsbury close without the D/R SEE YOU THERE

Well what a surprise,im totally blown away,2 weeks in to the season and no dr leeds players in the team this week,,,I never saw that coming,a token effort combined with all hoo haa in the papers ,we should know better by now,,,cheers leeds for nowt,,,

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!

Brad Singleton playing for the Hawks Sunday that might cheer him up Gav

Sounds like it could be a close game but I'm sure the Rams will win!