Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suzzy

No dual reg this week

32 posts in this topic

Both Moore and Jimmy in Rhinos squad this week so the boys will have to go it alone against Dewsbury whats the situation regarding our own injury list.

Both Moore and Jimmy in Rhinos squad this week so the boys will have to go it alone against Dewsbury whats the situation regarding our own injury list.

I wouldn't be so quick to make that assumption Col ;)

Either way we will have 17 players in myrtle,white and fame taking to the field, and il be on the top deck singing and cheering them on to victory! SO WE SHALL AGAIN

Liam Hood ??

Yes forgot about liam. taking the wife and grimmers partner and baby so will be upstairs after the game waiting for him while i have a pint so make yourselves know guys

Will do Col!

ok mate c u there lets hope barry didnt thrash them too hard at training lol

Liam Hood is in Rhinos squad for friday?

He's in the 19

So does that mean he can still play for us then BH?

don't ask Gaz, he's no clue how dual reg works ;)

That makes 2 of us then ;)

as long they aren't in the 17 they can play for the dual registered club.

Lets just say I fully expect us to have a couple of dual reg players in our sqaud for Sunday, but as stated if not I'm fully confident that our contracted players are good enough to beat Dewsbury, and il be cheering them all on from the top deck!

,,,,,if not I'm fully confident that our contracted players are good enough to beat Dewsbury, ,,,,

So why take DRs and deny your 'own lads' some winning pay?

only like denying Ben Kaye winning money when you drafted in Andy Ellis one week then he went back to wakey the next Les, you got short memories at fev?

only like denying Ben Kaye winning money when you drafted in Andy Ellis one week then he went back to wakey the next Les, you got short memories at fev?

If Im not mistaken I think you'll find Andy played seven weeks and Ben Kaye didn't miss any winning pay because of his presence.

so the S/L hooker Ellis played 7 games for you on loan Terry ? no wonder ben kaye aint around anymore. What about Gledhill and Briscoe were they not also on loan at stand alone Fev?

Why is it only Fev fans on here worrying about our dual reg agreement? Nobody else but Fev, and i can't understand why? I never knew they cared so much!

Why is it only Fev fans on here worrying about our dual reg agreement? Nobody else but Fev, and i can't understand why? I never knew they cared so much!

Because they've only just got electric in fev and they're learning how to use there webbed fingers on there laptops.......OH THE JOYS OF BEING A PIT PONY!!!!!

so the S/L hooker Ellis played 7 games for you on loan Terry ? no wonder ben kaye aint around anymore. What about Gledhill and Briscoe were they not also on loan at stand alone Fev?

Try getting your facts right, Ben Kaye played against Dewsbury last week and is very much a part of DP's plans. Every club has had loan or DR players. Have I said anything other than that? The current innovation is very different to what weve had before as I'm sure you know if you're honest with yourself. I've no axe to grind with Hunslet or any other club, its your business, but I don't have to agree with a system which in my opinion degrades the competition.

It won't affect my club one iota. My concern is for the credibility of the competition which I think has been seriously compromised and this is only the beginning. Time will tell I guess. See you all in a couple of weeks.

Terry, there are none as blind as them that will not see.

Well what a surprise,im totally blown away,2 weeks in to the season and no dr leeds players in the team this week,,,I never saw that coming,a token effort combined with all hoo haa in the papers ,we should know better by now,,,cheers leeds for nowt,,,

Why can't you have 2 other players from Leeds? It doesn't tie you down to the four that were named unless that's all they are prepared to release.

Well what a surprise,im totally blown away,2 weeks in to the season and no dr leeds players in the team this week,,,I never saw that coming,a token effort combined with all hoo haa in the papers ,we should know better by now,,,cheers leeds for nowt,,,

I think we will have two at least, and maybe a possible 2 more.