Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come on you Saints

What position am I?

34 posts in this topic

The original poster should hit the indie circuit, stay off drink and drugs, get a shed load of tattoos, stick up for the little guy then drop a pipe bomb on everyone's asses.

Become a veggie too? Also hang around with a fat, balding guy with a stupid pony tail? Looks like he has deep fried twinky t**s?

I have an image of him walking through the door, standing there for a second, saluting the camera and then running to the stage and jumping head first on to it :lol:

Half of them booing. The other half wanting to put Steve Simms through the Spanish announce table.

Those poor Spanish b******s. Is there a PPV that goes by without them losing their table? :D

I think you should play high school football (of the American type), join Miami University. enter the Pro draft, fail to get picked, join the Canadian football league for a bit, then decide to join the world of Pro Wrestling, like your father and grandfather. After about 8 years you will reach the pinnacle and be known as one of the greatest of all time. You will then pick up a movie contract and move to Hollywood, where you will spend the next 10 years appearing in Action, comedy but mainly kids movies, such as "the tooth fairy". FINALLY, you will return back to the world of pro wrestling as your movie roles dry up and reach the pinnacle of the "sport" again, mainly because of who you are... maybe.

Dont forget inventor of odd hashtags #Jesusismybicep #staystrongandpizza

Become a veggie too? Also hang around with a fat, balding guy with a stupid pony tail? Looks like he has deep fried twinky t**s?

Wait... Punks vegetarian?? I know Austin Aries is.

Wait... Punks vegetarian?? I know Austin Aries is.

He was vegan but apparently is now not as "it's too hard to find vegan food on the road"... I can't imagine Cena would have taken that defeatist attitude :dry:;)

If you join a junior team, you'll be asked to play where they are short ... as a new player you'll almost certainly start on the wing. Don't worry about lack of pace; your opposite number is probably experiencing exactly the same situation. Just enjoy the game and improve your skills and teamwork.

At 14, though you have hit puberty, you don't know what type of physique and stamina that you'll end up with. By the time you are thirty you will have played in at least five positions.

if you are still playing at thirty five, the odds are that you will be playing at prop or centre.

Whatever you do, get used to playing in a gumshield. Teeth get knocked out more often by accident than in a fight.