See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my missus

prem sports?

29 posts in this topic

It says on the banner game not being shown because of technical difficulties. Not sure if it will be sorted in time to see any of the game.

It's now being shown at 8.15 - confirmed on Twitter by Premier Sports. Power cut at Whitehaven.

Whitehaven's dodgy electrics...this is the second time the jambos have had problems with floodlight failure. So glad they never secured any World Cup matches. The Pride of Cumbria....haa haa! Disgraceful and (cue the drumroll)...A FARCE! Seriously, this is does our image no favour especially with regards to our relationships with potential sponsors and broadcasters.

A slight aside, when the lights went out at Odsal pre the Wigan game in 2010, it made Dad and I chat about all these extra people behind the scenes you wouldn't even consider being required at an RL game, like electricians, etc.

Whitehaven's dodgy electrics...this is the second time the jambos have had problems with floodlight failure. So glad they never secured any World Cup matches. The Pride of Cumbria....haa haa! Disgraceful and (cue the drumroll)...A FARCE! Seriously, this is does our image no favour especially with regards to our relationships with potential sponsors and broadcasters.

It wasn't a power cut at the ground,it was the surrounding area.

It wasn't a power cut at the ground,it was the surrounding area.

Ad-break in Corrie? FARCE.

Good pacey start to the game.....line break from. Leigh gives them first blood

it looks like they are playing under torchlight, bloody ridiculous they need spend some money.

Third try for leigh......nothing working for haven at the no......leigh are too quick around the ptb

This is where the phase(s) were down - so it's not Red Hall, it's not Premier Sports and It's not Whitehavens fault

Possible communication fault lies somewhere, as I phoned United Utilities at 7.24 and they said the phase down on Coach Road was restored - I then said look at your telly! - explained I worked there 1978-2003 and knew my stuff and they called an engineer out- restored and kick off 8.15. To be honest, I didn't think they would get it on tonight. Kudos to them, and everyone concerned. Just hope some poor blokes(sexist) sweating their b***llards off with suited and booted all around gets the thanks they deserve.

https://maps.google....ved=0CDYQ8gEwAA

Love the profesionalism up there. Just been laughing at Angelos Epithemou, erm i mean the Whitehaven mascot walking along the touchline with a Lidl carrier bag. :lol:

Angelos Epithemou, erm i mean the Whitehaven mascot walking along the touchline with a Lidl carrier bag. :lol:

lol

Unfortunately Haven left it too late to start playing Rugby......not sure whether the come back is due to Leigh taking their foot off the gas though

Unfortunately Haven left it too late to start playing Rugby......not sure whether the come back is due to Leigh taking their foot off the gas though

I'd go for the latter..... without the assistance of the penalty count I thought Leigh were more than a match for Haven.