Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town88

Preds for Donny

32 posts in this topic

Definite winnable game . Add some guile to our steely defence , quicken the ruck up to see our scooters to full effect , and get your long kicking game right on a big pitch and we have the tools. Cooke was anonymous down here when we sped the game up and put them on the back foot , take his game away and they're less effective.

Would take the pressure off the Sheffield game if we won . The games outside the top 5 are winnable , and get a point against the best sides .

will have to be a top show if we were to edge it. we are capable but we would have to stop donnys main players performing. loser to get a BP is my guess.

I sense our confidence is rising and I'm going for Town by 8

we always seem to struggle down there, and usually get beat quite convincingly. if we start fast then we win by 16. if we let them dictate then we get beat by 10

This is a hard one to predict. We only managed to score 1 try in 2 games at the Keepmoat last year. I think our pack is far superior to theirs but they are quicker in the backs. We need to dominate them up front and take the sting out of their threat. I'll go for Town to win by 6 but I'd be happy with a BP.

Would take a BP but a win isnt out of the question.

we always seem to struggle down there, and usually get beat quite convincingly. if we start fast then we win by 16. if we let them dictate then we get beat by 10

Come on wonky, it's only about 2 years ago we won down their 37 - 6!!!!!

They've nowt outstanding . Even when they beat us on telly they weren't much and we bombed chances . We've improved a lot more and are a different proposition now . But we need to be cashing in on our field position from now on .The guy on the radio at Barra wasn't overly impressed with them by the sound of it .

I think there is a wib win win and by a fair few points dobs 14 TOWN 38 thacks mom and calders 1st try att 745

ive gone for donny 14-32 town, not got to watch use play but you're sounding very impressive Ont told wireless!

We owe them, a full Town team will take revenge

I've no doubt we would beat them with a full team, but we are still missing three quality players, two of them probably our best.

Working today so can't make it to Donny. Best of luck buys, I would be happy with a good performance and a bonus point, but a win isn't out of the question.

UP THE TOWN

Ill be delighted with a bonus point

Same every point counts this year

Same every point counts this year

This is what we need this season, beat teams like this at home and get at least a bp away.

Every point without Matty n Miller , our two most naturally gifted players and match winners is a real sign of our squad strength and a positive sign for the season with us only going to get better

Up the Town, good luck at Donny, same pride and passion as against Halifax will do, at the very least a bonus point today will be great, but a win is certainly not beyond us.