Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weloveyouwakefield2

Martin Offiah Pointless..

7 posts in this topic

Martin Offiah and Phil Tuffnell have just won £2500 for charity on celebrity pointless and Martin Offiah gave his money to the joining jack charity. Martin couldnt believe they won after hardly giving a answer in the rest of the show.. ;) Good to see a 'rugby league' charity get a mention on national tv anyway :)

Martin Offiah and Phil Tuffnell have just won £2500 for charity on celebrity pointless and Martin Offiah gave his money to the joining jack charity. Martin couldnt believe they won after hardly giving a answer in the rest of the show.. ;) Good to see a 'rugby league' charity get a mention on national tv anyway :)

I might watch it on iplayer then, I used to love Pointless until it tweaked slightly. Ta for the mention, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

Martin's over-animated performance seemed to produce what I previously thought impossible - an embarrassed Phil Tuffnell!

Martin's over-animated performance seemed to produce what I previously thought impossible - an embarrassed Phil Tuffnell!

Overacting of the highest calibre (Offiah not Tufnell). Did Offiah ever mention rugby league? He described himself as a former professional rugby player. I liked that he didn't mention Salford as a UK city beginning with any of the letters C I T E or S.

I might watch it on iplayer then, I used to love Pointless until it tweaked slightly. Ta for the mention, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

What did they tweak? I'm still watching old programmes on Challenge.

What did they tweak? I'm still watching old programmes on Challenge.

They started adding anagrams and picture rounds among other things.

... the first ones were abit too long winded, especially in the head to head, and did they also have 5 couples but then they trimmed it down a bit and that's when I started to watch it properly. Still a great concept though.