Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

Its that time of year

94 posts in this topic

This is my league prediction for 2013

Wath Brow

Leigh Miners

Siddal

Skirlaugh

Myton

St Pats

West Hull

Egremont

Thatto

Lock Lane

Ince Rose

Dockers

Acorn

East Hull

No disrespect to anyone here, its just the way i see the season going

myton

wath brow

siddal

skirlaugh

wigan st pats

egremont

leigh miners

west hull

thatto heath

hull dockers

york acorn

east hull

lock lane

ince rose bridge

Myton

Wath Brow

Leigh Miners

Siddal

West Hull

St Pats

Egremont

Dockers

Thatto

Lock Lane

Ince Rose

Skirlaugh

Acorn

East Hull

This is my league prediction for 2013

Wath Brow

Leigh Miners

Siddal

Skirlaugh

Myton

St Pats

West Hull

Egremont

Thatto

Lock Lane

Ince Rose

Dockers

Acorn

East Hull

No disrespect to anyone here, its just the way i see the season going

Any reason why you have Skiralaugh as high as 4th after there dismal season but have two other other hull teams in dockers and East Hull to go down??

Well your in for a hell of a surprise

Only my opinion mate

the signing of Matty Brooks will be good for Skirlaugh, the main reason i have chosen East Hull for the drop is due to the fact they have lost Matty Brooks and Lee Cator has gone to Myton (they struggled for numbers last season anyway) Yesterdays friendly didnt look too promising either

As for Dockers i know they have lost Nick Powley and Karl Smirk to Australia, and they will be a big loss as will Ben Hardcastle to Gateshead

As Skirlaugh are my team i might be a little optomistic but i do think we will have a marked improvement

I would love for all 5 Hull teams to stay in the Premier this year but cant see it, i do wish the best of luck to all Hull teams but i am posting my opinion so time for you to post yours Jon

Don't think you have realised Duke that the loss will be more than adequately covered by a full season from the evergreen Stevo, that's if he does a full season with the same team lol

my preds for Div 1

Bradford DH

st judes

Millom :D

oulton

Hunslet w

milford

saddleworth

rochdale

east leeds

eccles

dewsbury celtic

stanley rangers

waterhead

Any reason why you have Skiralaugh as high as 4th after there dismal season but have two other other hull teams in dockers and East Hull to go down??

Well your in for a hell of a surprise

I agree to my knowledge Skirlaugh have not strengthen their squad in the close season and they have a few players at the back of their careers, so I also doubt they will finish as high tbh.

Only my opinion mate

the signing of Matty Brooks will be good for Skirlaugh, the main reason i have chosen East Hull for the drop is due to the fact they have lost Matty Brooks and Lee Cator has gone to Myton (they struggled for numbers last season anyway) Yesterdays friendly didnt look too promising either

As for Dockers i know they have lost Nick Powley and Karl Smirk to Australia, and they will be a big loss as will Ben Hardcastle to Gateshead

As Skirlaugh are my team i might be a little optomistic but i do think we will have a marked improvement

I would love for all 5 Hull teams to stay in the Premier this year but cant see it, i do wish the best of luck to all Hull teams but i am posting my opinion so time for you to post yours Jon

2 hard to predict mate so pretty pointless predicting exact positions , I will stick my neck out and say i think all 5 Hull teams will stay up though, And 2 of them will make the playoffs

All 5 hull teams will stay up and as an east hull player looking forward to everyone writing us off see you all at Rosemead!!!

My mate watched you at Milford & he said its a good job the ref blew up early ? But also agree that all hull teams will stay up, but with a result like last sat you can see why others are doubting you for this season ?

I think teams should worry more about themselves & see how things work out, just as a matter of interested is it still ok to try poaching players after they have signed on, or is it still ok until the season starts ?

Lets just see how the season goes a lot of factors into last sat but not defending the performance. But I am liking the fact everyone righting us off

League weekly prediction (west hull to be champs)

PREMIER DIVISION

1 Myton Warriors

2 West Hull

3 Leigh Miners Rangers

4 Wath Brow Hornets

5 Thatto Heath Crusaders

6 Egremont Rangers

7 Siddal

8 Wigan St Patricks

9 Ince Rose Bridge

10 York Acorn

11 Skirlaugh

12 Hull Dockers

13 East Hull

14 Lock Lane

ive seen two games up to now,granted both friendlies but Dockers looked ok against a big physical navy side.unfortunatly i think the league could be decided by holidays,weddings and stag dues alike,(hope i'm wrong)

West hull to win it and east hull to go down yet they both drew in friendly with near full strength teams. Reporter done his research!!

by the same token Milford beat Easthull 60-10 so friendly results arent much to go on

best of luck this week

Haven't a clue who will win it this year but as an Egremont lad I would be happy to see Egremont finish mid table in their first season back in the premier. Good luck everyone and I hope its a close one :)

you will be fine i'm sure, its a long trip up there for most people so your home form should see you through